• Show
Clear All

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
    How the fuck did winslow drop to 10?
    I'll never know

Comment

He shouldn't have dropped but he's gonna have a tough time playing SF in the NBA. He's 6'4" without shoes which is way to short . Delon is the same height without shoes and he's a PG lol
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Edit: I've made a terrible mistake
        Last edited by Scraptor; Mon Jul 6, 2015, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          DX has his combine measurements as 6'6.5" w/o shoes and 6'10.25" standing reach, which is only an inch shorter than Paul George measured at.

Surprised Delon measured at 6'5.5", that's pretty huge.

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-pre-...rce=All&sort=3
          Did you even read your link?

It clearly says he's 6'4.5" With out shoes.

His shoes give up a 2 inch increase which is to high. Normal shoes should give you about an inch or so.

Oh and BTW Paul George came in at 6'7.75" without shoes so he's way taller than Justise without shoes.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Did you even read your link?

It clearly says he's 6'4.5" With out shoes.

His shoes give up a 2 inch increase which is to high. Normal shoes should give you about an inch or so.

Oh and BTW Paul George came in at 6'7.75" without shoes so he's way taller than Justise without shoes.
            Sorry, I read the wrong column. Multiple wrong columns in fact. His wingspan is close to Paul George.

You are right and I am wrong, that is definitely undersized for the SF position.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
              I don't know why I'm even disappointed or surprised. fucking Deandre Daniles lost 1 lb of weight since Combine.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

He shouldn't have dropped but he's gonna have a tough time playing SF in the NBA. He's 6'4" without shoes which is way to short . Delon is the same height without shoes and he's a PG lol
                Looks like he could be quick enough to guard SGs, so that might end up being his position. Can't be any worse a defender than Harden, who improved a lot last season.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Looks like he could be quick enough to guard SGs, so that might end up being his position. Can't be any worse a defender than Harden, who improved a lot last season.
                  I'm not worried about his defense, he'll probably guard 2s and 3s (Smaller) effectively. I'm skeptical of his offense, Winslow played a majority of his minutes at PF in college next to Okafor. Going from a PF in college to a SG is a big transition.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    I don't know why I'm even disappointed or surprised. fucking Deandre Daniles lost 1 lb of weight since Combine.
                    they don't weigh you in every year. Bruno is like 225 now, and i bet Deandre is 200+ now

Comment

I'm not worried about his defense, he'll probably guard 2s and 3s (Smaller) effectively. I'm skeptical of his offense, Winslow played a majority of his minutes at PF in college next to Okafor. Going from a PF in college to a SG is a big transition.
                      I know what you mean, like PJ Tucker who has the size of a wing but the offensive game of a PF, i.e., post ups with limited range against college kids. But Winslow is completely different. He has the offensive game of a wing. Can score in transition, knockdown 3s, euro step, pass a bit, etc... If anything, it shows his versatility and strength, which will help him in the pros.

Comment

Paul Pierce draft version 2.0

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          As Masai Uhearme said, these are not current weights, nothing to worry about.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                            As Masai Uhearme said, these are not current weights, nothing to worry about.
                            So when we're they taken? Does anyone know?

Bruno and Bebe went up since last summer league and DeAndre lost a pound. Kinda weird.

Comment

• *Beep beep*

Uros Slokar now weighs 255 lbs.

*Vrooooooooooooom*

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X