Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like this Delon kid.. can't wait to see him play. #defence

Comment

• Does anyone else think the raptors d-league team should have been called Mississauga Wingspan?

This team is going to be hilarious to watch.

Also, in 2 years Masai has accumulated 5 solid projects. How many have to turn into something to be considered a success?

Like, if 2 out of 5 turn out to be rotation players is that good? Considering where they were drafted.
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
        Does anyone else think the raptors d-league team should have been called Mississauga Wingspan?

This team is going to be hilarious to watch.

Also, in 2 years Masai has accumulated 5 solid projects. How many have to turn into something to be considered a success?

Like, if 2 out of 5 turn out to be rotation players is that good? Considering where they were drafted.
        if 3 out of 5 become rotation players that would be good. Bebe, Bruno and Delon were first round picks. So expectation for them are a little different. If Daniels and Powell become rotational players than that's bonus. If even one becomes All-Star then it's success.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          if 3 out of 5 become rotation players that would be good. Bebe, Bruno and Delon were first round picks. So expectation for them are a little different. If Daniels and Powell become rotational players than that's bonus. If even one becomes All-Star then it's success.
          That's fair, but a lot of first round picks end up being busts especially in the late 1st. I created a new thread to discuss.
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

• http://www.nba.com/raptors/video

Watch the Mermuys video. I think he must be a distant relative of Christopher Walken.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

nice. brunos english has definitely ramped up!

Comment

• That music though
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Looks like JJ DD and JV are down in LV training with the SL team. Here's JJ:

(audio's not the best)

Comment

• GAME DAY!

I am looking forward to watching the first game, can't wait to see if our guys look like dear caught in the headlights or like sharks in blood infested water.
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• anyone know how i can watch this online? what time is it on?
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                        anyone know how i can watch this online? what time is it on?
                        Not sure about online sources, other than the usuals (ballstreams, etc.).

Here's the schedule:

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2015/...s-and-rockets/

Comment

• Looking forward to a weekend of ball. Feels like it's been forever.

Comment

• oh its on later sweet i can watch it at home

thought it'd be on during the day
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                            X