Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WJF
    replied
    It will be interesting to see how we fill out the roster for summer league. I would think we would not be adding much more is the way of guards or wings. IF we did add a guard I would not mind seeing Quinn Cook get a look.

As for bigs, it would be wise for anyone seriously looking to make an NBA comeback to hook up with the Raptors in summer league, we need to find some big bodies.

Leave a comment:

• blackjitsu
    replied
    Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    We should actually be pretty good this year, no?
    Including Scrubb who is playing for the Grizz as well they got 6 hungry players

Remember last year, where Buycks was the best player? The only guy who cared was Bruno, who had a fit after a bad game? And everyone else didn't seem to care? http://www.thestar.com/sports/raptor..._in_tears.html

And then people wondered how they didn't spot the starting C for the Heat when none of the guards beyond Buycks could even pass into the post?

That'll be an easy team to better.

Leave a comment:

• Bonus Jonas
    replied
    We're composed like the Magic lol. Our 1 and 2 can't shoot from outside and we're relying on our 3 and 4 to stretch the floor

Leave a comment:

• Bonus Jonas
    replied
    We should actually be pretty good this year, no?

Leave a comment:

• BreakingBradStevens
    replied
    Damn. Upshaw and Ashley are playing for the Lake Show.

https://twitter.com/shamscharania/st...96182236430336

Leave a comment:

• Masai Uhearme
    replied
    Will this summer league team be the best defensively?

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Wood going undrafted is shocking. What in the world did he say in the interviews to go undrafted wow

Leave a comment:

• Just Is
    replied
    And Philly brought it right back with another big.

Hope we send an invite out to Wood for Summer League and the Mississauga D-League team. As there is no way that he doesn't take it personally that he wasn't even drafted this year (but I guess it does show you that sheer talent isn't enough).

Even moreso after seeing this:

Last edited by Just Is; Fri Jun 26, 2015, 12:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BreakingBradStevens
    replied
    Raptors need to try and get Alexander, Wood and Upshaw. *One pick left so one of them could get drafted still*

Leave a comment:

• Uncle_Si
    replied
    Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    wright
    powell
    Bruno
    Daniels
    Bebe

my body is ready
    That starting 5 would have combined wingspan of 429 inches or 35.75 feet....lmao

An NBA court is 50' wide. So essentially with that wingspan they cover 71.5% of the width of the court.

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    wright
    powell
    Bruno
    Daniels
    Bebe

my body is ready

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    aww shit Let's go

Leave a comment:

• BreakingBradStevens
    started a topic All Things Summer League

All Things Summer League

With the draft behind us, please post all opinions and news stories regarding Summer League here!
Working...
X