Everything Delon Wright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Big difference is that Wright is supposedly an excellent passer & natural distributor with really high BBIQ. Don't know that much about him, but he sounds a bit like Jason Kidd 2.0. It will be very interesting to see what happens to that natural BBIQ after one season under Casey.

I like the pick.
    Jason Kidd 2.0? (Doesn't 2.0 typically infer new and improved? Next Gen etc?) Do you know / Remember how good Jason Kidd was? If he's even 3/4 the player Kidd was the pick will be a steal.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
      Jason Kidd 2.0? (Doesn't 2.0 typically infer new and improved? Next Gen etc?) Do you know / Remember how good Jason Kidd was? If he's even 3/4 the player Kidd was the pick will be a steal.
      No in this context 2.0 means completely unrelated and a terrible comparison.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
        No in this context 2.0 means completely unrelated and a terrible comparison.
        It truly is. I'm too lazy to run them all thru my head but I'm pretty sure kidd knocks on the door of top 10 all time point guards.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          It truly is. I'm too lazy to run them all thru my head but I'm pretty sure kidd knocks on the door of top 10 all time point guards.
          Kidd had elite vision, passing defense and just enough asshole to be a pest Wright can't hit a jumper that is his only similarity

Comment

• worth reposting:

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              worth reposting:

Does TMZ follow every late first rounder or were they just passing by when the draft was happening and Wright was in the right place?

Comment

Does TMZ follow every late first rounder or were they just passing by when the draft was happening and Wright was in the right place?
                Easy cash for freelancers bruh!

Comment

Me and journalistic integrity are insulted sir. TMZ is everywhere a good story is. For shame

Comment

• Remember when people used to get upset that they were drafted by the Raps? Now they're cheering and crying. What a difference a decade makes

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                      Remember when people used to get upset that they were drafted by the Raps? Now they're cheering and crying. What a difference a decade makes
                      Peeps love for Toronto started from the bottom, so no surprises here.

Comment

• He should perhaps use the same standard for his head coach.

Bendit wrote: View Post
                        His dedication to academics and demeanor descrip. reminds me of 2Pat's. Mu has always made character an essential component of overall evaluation....which is a good thing.

Comment

• Are we the only team that never has a legit press conference for our picks?

Just some stupid interview
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Are we the only team that never has a legit press conference for our picks?

Just some stupid interview
                            A press conference for a backup point guard and a 2nd rounder who will probably end up in Australia, or on the D League team? Media availability was enough. Wright also did the press junket, radio stations, and other media.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                              A press conference for a backup point guard and a 2nd rounder who will probably end up in Australia, or on the D League team? Media availability was enough. Wright also did the press junket, radio stations, and other media.
                              A lot of teams do a presser for 2nd rounders and all 1st rounders
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                A lot of teams do a presser for 2nd rounders and all 1st rounders
                                No doubt, Raps used to do that, but it's not needed. It's also the same day as the NHL draft. Journalist want to get in and out quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X