Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Delon Wright

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mjt20mik wrote: View Post
    He's done for the season IMO
    Shouldn't be that serious as long as there is no structural damage, which I doubt there is. Still sucks though, for Raps and Wright. Injuries have screwed this guy through his career thus far. Wonder what the rotation looks like now.

    Comment


    • S.R. wrote: View Post
      Damn, here comes a lot of FVV.
      Which, to be honest, could be a lot worse. It wasn't that long ago when Will Solomon was our primary back up.

      I think Freddy will surprise us with increased minutes.

      EDIT: Just as long as he's NOT closing games.
      Last edited by Nilanka; Thu Nov 16th, 2017, 04:36 PM.

      Comment


      • Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Ganter = fake news.
        You said he was eating DAMNIT! HE WAS EEEEEEEAAATING!



        Now I've lost my appetite!
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • Dislocated shoulder. No timetable for return.

          We'll be fine. But yikes, Wright was pretty good last night.

          Comment


          • DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
            Shouldn't be that serious as long as there is no structural damage, which I doubt there is. Still sucks though, for Raps and Wright. Injuries have screwed this guy through his career thus far. Wonder what the rotation looks like now.
            I was thinking it would take around 3-4 months to recover. But you are right, if there isn't any tears to the labrum it shouldn't be too long.

            Comment


            • Nilanka wrote: View Post
              Which, to be honest, could be a lot worse. It wasn't that long ago when Will Solomon was our primary back up.

              I think Freddy will surprise us with increased minutes.

              EDIT: Just as long as he's NOT closing games.
              who the hell is will solomon?

              Comment


              • KHD wrote: View Post
                who the hell is will solomon?
                How quickly they forget....
                https://www.basketball-reference.com...811160TOR.html

                Comment


                • KHD wrote: View Post
                  who the hell is will solomon?
                  He's the evil wario version of Solomon hill
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment


                  • Who was the guy Lebron jumped clear over? John Lucas?

                    Half the NBA could turn Fred Van Vleet into Freddy Weiss. If anybody tries it, he should speedbag them.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                    Comment


                    • Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      haha.

                      but really, i have been what i would call an obsessive raps fan since like 2005 at least and i legitimately had no clue this player existed.

                      Comment


                      • KHD wrote: View Post
                        haha.

                        but really, i have been what i would call an obsessive raps fan since like 2005 at least and i legitimately had no clue this player existed.
                        Damn, I didn't think we gained any new fans in 2005
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                        Comment


                        • S.R. wrote: View Post
                          Damn, here comes a lot of FVV.
                          Could be worse.

                          Comment


                          • Man, all that from trying to snag the ball out of Cousins hands.
                            Just goes to show you how freakin strong Cousins is. Didn't even budge.
                            Mental note for Delon going forward.. unless ball is actually loose, leave it alone.
                            Heal up quick, Delon.

                            lineup-wise..
                            Gotta think OG remains with the starters.
                            Kyle, Demar, OG, Serge, Jonas
                            Fred, Norm, CJ, Pascal, (Jakob/Lucas)
                            Stay healthy boys. (I knock on wood and pray to the universe.)

                            Comment


                            • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Damn, I didn't think we gained any new fans in 2005
                              that's when i got satellite TV and had more than 10 channels for the first time lol

                              Comment


                              • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                                Man, all that from trying to snag the ball out of Cousins hands.
                                Just goes to show you how freakin strong Cousins is. Didn't even budge.
                                Mental note for Delon going forward.. unless ball is actually loose, leave it alone.
                                Heal up quick, Delon.

                                lineup-wise..
                                Gotta think OG remains with the starters.
                                Kyle, Demar, OG, Serge, Jonas
                                Fred, Norm, CJ, Pascal, (Jakob/Lucas)
                                Stay healthy boys. (I knock on wood and pray to the universe.)
                                Yeah, even more reason to leave OG and put powell on the bench squad now, as we need more ball handlers spread throughout
                                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X