Everything Delon Wright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Yeah, even more reason to leave OG and put powell on the bench squad now, as we need more ball handlers spread throughout
    yeah OG becomes very important now. If Powell goes back to the bench we could make it work
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Awful news. Played maybe his best basketball of the season the last couple of games. Damn.

Comment

• Tough break. CJ Watson used to be a pretty good 3 & D backup PG and got waived by the Magic in the off-season. He struggled with his shot the last few years, but he's a solid veteran PG that's available. Not sure what happened to him in Orlando the last 2 years, but almost everybody was bad there for some reason.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          haha.

but really, i have been what i would call an obsessive raps fan since like 2005 at least and i legitimately had no clue this player existed.
          Remember Ben Uzoh? lol
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            yeah OG becomes very important now. If Powell goes back to the bench we could make it work
            I imagine it means more Lowry/DD+bench but I would like to see Powell get more run with the bench too, he could use some time beating up on bench units.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Remember Ben Uzoh? lol
              yeah man that dude fucked us over in the tankathon

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Where did you play college basketball?
                George Brown. Go Huskies!

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Remember Ben Uzoh? lol
                  Mister Triple Double who made us lose out on Andre Drummond? Of course I remember him!
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Tough break. CJ Watson used to be a pretty good 3 & D backup PG and got waived by the Magic in the off-season. He struggled with his shot the last few years, but he's a solid veteran PG that's available. Not sure what happened to him in Orlando the last 2 years, but almost everybody was bad there for some reason.
                    Doubt the Raps sign anybody unless word comes down that Wright is out for a long time. Short term (up to a month and a half) they can just call up Brown from the D-League.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      Mister Triple Double who made us lose out on Andre Drummond? Of course I remember him!
                      Was it Drummond or Lillard?

Comment

• It was Lillard, and I still hold out hope that Lillard will take over the reigns for Lowry as our future starting PG, one day.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                          It was Lillard, and I still hold out hope that Lillard will take over the reigns for Lowry as our future starting PG, one day.
                          The one thing that keeps me sleeping at night is that Bryan would have probably drafted Barnes with that 6th pick if he had it. Barnes is better than Ross but not a difference maker like Lillard can be.

Comment

• If there's no structural damage this injury shouldn't be more than a couple of weeks...Then again we're dealing with NBA player's who are tough as charmin

Comment

• Any new updates?
                              Last edited by Hotshot; Fri Nov 17, 2017, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Deems wrote: View Post
                                If there's no structural damage this injury shouldn't be more than a couple of weeks...Then again we're dealing with NBA player's who are tough as charmin
                                Avg. missed time from dislocated shoulder is 28 games.

Comment

Working...
                                X