Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything Delon Wright

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Everything Delon Wright


















    Discuss!
    Last edited by MACK11; Sat Aug 15th, 2015, 04:13 PM.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

  • #2
    MACK11 wrote: View Post

















    Discuss!
    A guard that can't shoot or draw fouls. Casey will love him

    Comment


    • #3
      raptors999 wrote: View Post
      A guard that can't shoot or draw fouls. Casey will love him
      you do mean a guard who shot above 50 from the floor right?

      Comment


      • #4
        Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        you do mean a guard who shot above 50 from the floor right?
        I like him because hes anti-Lou

        Passes,Plays D, Takes smart shots
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

        Comment


        • #5
          I like Wright.

          Getting a complete player at 20 is a damn good feat.

          Love that he is a defense first guy and that he makes the people around him better. Not too sure we have many of those on the Raptors

          Comment


          • #6
            So how would you compare him to Elfrid Payton and Tyler Ennis guys?
            Out for Load Management

            Comment


            • #7
              Just Filthy

              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

              Comment


              • #8
                MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                So how would you compare him to Elfrid Payton and Tyler Ennis guys?
                elfrid is sick. i think that ennis is a better prospect but wright is a better defender and player at this stage

                Comment


                • #9
                  MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  So how would you compare him to Elfrid Payton and Tyler Ennis guys?
                  Looking at his game that is the first thing that came to mind. Although I think he finishes a bit better than Elfrid. He is also half an inch taller. I don't think he is a Tyler Ennis. He also shoots free throws at a higher clip. But yeah he rebounds like Elfrid.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    elfrid is sick. i think that ennis is a better prospect but wright is a better defender and player at this stage
                    Are you kidding me Elfrid is a triple double machine. So much better than Ennis at this point. Once he gets a decent midrange (forget about 3 point shooting) and better free throws he will go from averaging 13 points a game to 15-16. Guys like this though are good cause they are always looking to make the smart play cause they understand their limitations. That being said we have a better overall prospect in my opinion.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                      Are you kidding me Elfrid is a triple double machine. So much better than Ennis at this point. Once he gets a decent midrange (forget about 3 point shooting) and better free throws he will go from averaging 13 points a game to 15-16. Guys like this though are good cause they are always looking to make the smart play cause they understand their limitations. That being said we have a better overall prospect in my opinion.
                      you misunderstand me. elfrid is sick is a statement of his ability to play basketball. where as the next sentence, which had a full stop, finished the comparison asked by the original question. where i think that ennis is a better prospect than wright but wright is a better defender and player at this stage.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        All I wanted was a DEFENSIVE backup pg that can handle the ball. This guy seems to be able to do that, and there weren't many available currently employed in the NBA. Vasquez was a net negative as far as I'm concerned. Now we have more money to bring back either Lou or Amir AND sign potentially a semi higher tier player while still filling out the bench. If he can play 12-18 minutes a night and not fuck up the game, perfect. It also keeps Casey from playing a PG at the 2 position for extended periods, I'd assume. I would focus entirely on a GOOD PF and replacing T Ross for a nice upgrade at the SF position, which should in turn force Caseys hand into giving JJ 15-20 minutes a night again and restores natural positions
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          All I wanted was a DEFENSIVE backup pg that can handle the ball. This guy seems to be able to do that, and there weren't many available currently employed in the NBA. Vasquez was a net negative as far as I'm concerned. Now we have more money to bring back either Lou or Amir AND sign potentially a semi higher tier player while still filling out the bench. If he can play 12-18 minutes a night and not fuck up the game, perfect. It also keeps Casey from playing a PG at the 2 position for extended periods, I'd assume. I would focus entirely on a GOOD PF and replacing T Ross for a nice upgrade at the SF position, which should in turn force Caseys hand into giving JJ 15-20 minutes a night again and restores natural positions
                          Casey will not play a rookie, especially one who can't create his own shot. If MU doesn't get a PG, Lou if he re-signs or even Demar will be playing PG. Not sure if Wright as a rookie is better than Julyan Stone

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I like this pick but his age is just such a downer. The guy will be 24 halfway into his rookie season. He's basically gonna be in his prime by his sophomore season.
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              So, it appears that Wright is friends with DeMar and has played with Amir on Drew League teams... take that as you wish...

                              http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/tea...ONEmp4-3630364

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X