Everything Delon Wright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    I find the advanced section and the ORTG/DRTG in the per 100 possessions section far more interesting (and indicative of reality).
    For sure, but we got Fred for a bucket of crab legs and Delon was a first round pick. Something to smirk about.

I have high hopes for Delon and Fred next season.

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
      For sure, but we got Fred for a bucket of crab legs and Delon was a first round pick. Something to smirk about.

I have high hopes for Delon and Fred next season.
      Yeah, Delon is a solid backup PG and Fred is a perfectly acceptable 3rd stringer. No reason to have them down a peg.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Yeah, Delon is a solid backup PG and Fred is a perfectly acceptable 3rd stringer. No reason to have them down a peg.
        I agree with you. But your answer raises two questions.

Bring back Lowry or trade CoJo?

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
          I agree with you. But your answer raises two questions.

Bring back Lowry or trade CoJo?
          Both!
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Both!
            Ahahah! So let it be written, so let it be done!

Comment

• I copywriting "Triple OG" for every 3 pointer he makes

Comment

• Wrong thread

Comment

• Thinking about busts and draft. Is he third best PG of 2015 Draft?

1. D'Angelo Russell
                  2. Emmanuel Mudiay
                  3. Delon Wright?

PG drafted before him Cameron Payne, Rashad Vaughn, Jerian Grant, Terry Rozier.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Thinking about busts and draft. Is he third best PG of 2015 Draft?

1. D'Angelo Russell
                    2. Emmanuel Mudiay
                    3. Delon Wright?

PG drafted before him Cameron Payne, Rashad Vaughn, Jerian Grant, Terry Rozier.
                    He might be better than Mudiay. A lot of people consider him a disappointment. Also, Celtics would argue Rozier is better. I wouldn't, but they refuse to trade that dude.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                      He might be better than Mudiay. A lot of people consider him a disappointment. Also, Celtics would argue Rozier is better. I wouldn't, but they refuse to trade that dude.
                      looking at Dleague stats Rozier was better rebounder and playmaker but terrible FG%. 39% to Delon's 53%
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                        The upcoming season should answer all that. I just hope Delon will significantly improve his shot.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          The upcoming season should answer all that. I just hope Delon will significantly improve his shot.
                          He seems to have improved it every year. I thought he was shooting quite well by the end of the season. I admit I have not looked at the stats #eyetest

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                            He seems to have improved it every year. I thought he was shooting quite well by the end of the season. I admit I have not looked at the stats #eyetest
                            End of the season could be a blimp in the radar.

I want full season. Don't get hurt Delon.

Comment

• Still not fully sold on Delon. He will turn 26 before the season ends, as a player of his age he really has not shown a huge development of his body or game. Injuries seem to have limited him here so I dwell on it too much till training camp.

I hope he proves me wrong this year and can bring health and consistency off the bench.
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Delon also had glimpses of great on ball defence last year. I want to see if he's elevated that this year. Barring injury we'll see plenty of him this season, so hope he is able to bring it. I too am not sold on him yet, but this is his year to showcase himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X