• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is FVV is playing?
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Why is FVV is playing?
      That post is so much better coming from Sad Dinosaur Lowry.

Comment

• I remember Wright slightly aggravating his shoulder earlier this year, and now this. Could this be a chronic problem? If so, maybe the succession plan (once Lowry leaves), isn't as clear as we once thought it was.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          I remember Wright slightly aggravating his shoulder earlier this year, and now this. Could this be a chronic problem? If so, maybe the succession plan (once Lowry leaves), isn't as clear as we once thought it was.
          I never really thought of Wright as a guy that could replace Lowry. So I still think Masai needs to work on a succession plan. I like Wright but he seems to be a solid backup more than a starter. His lack of shooting really hurts. Rondo's been bounced around so many teams now and he's basically Wright's ceiling.

As for his shoulder.. it might actually be okay.

Per Mike Ganter:

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            I never really thought of Wright as a guy that could replace Lowry. So I still think Masai needs to work on a succession plan. I like Wright but he seems to be a solid backup more than a starter. His lack of shooting really hurts. Rondo's been bounced around so many teams now and he's basically Wright's ceiling.

Per Mike Ganter:

do nba players normally eat at halftime? i'm just picturing delon wright having a sit down meal in the locker room lmao

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
              do nba players normally eat at halftime? i'm just picturing delon wright having a sit down meal in the locker room lmao
              some do, some don't. back in college i'd eat a banana with an emergen-c/glutamine drink i'd make (way better than gatorade) at half-time.

Comment

• Deems wrote: View Post
                some do, some don't. back in college i'd eat a banana with an emergen-c/glutamine drink i'd make (way better than gatorade) at half-time.
                Where did you play college basketball?
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Really hope he's ok, another set-back is the last thing he needs.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                    "I was hungry so I didn't want to play anymore"
                    OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                      "I was hungry so I didn't want to play anymore"
                      He was starting to look like Cory Joseph until he had a snickers. Close call.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Well shit
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• He's done for the season IMO

Comment

• man....FUCK. Our PG defense is shaky as fuck now
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Damn, here comes a lot of FVV.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Per Mike Ganter:

Ganter = fake news.

Comment

Working...
                                X