No announcement yet.

Everything Delon Wright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's really thrived in the playoffs so far. Some of his steals are just unfair. He had one (and almost had two) Norm Powell steal on the swing pass for a breakaway, and he had an insane steal during a Wizards fast break where he just whipped his go-go-gadget-arms above his head and took it right out of the air. The passer didn't even consider him a threat for the steal because 99% of NBA players don't even attempt that play.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Dat smooth late bloomer

Comment

• Delon talking Wiz postgame...

Comment

• Wrighteous!
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• For real though, I have been blown away with the poise that Wright has been playing with these first two games.

Remember last year (I think) when some media person (I think) said something bad about Wright (I think), and then Delon had a strong D-League game as a response ... Delon is really showing that person now .. Lol

Comment

• I said this in the game thread, but I want to put it in this thread too. I think he's a serious threat to get a 5x5 game at some point in his career.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                I said this in the game thread, but I want to put it in this thread too. I think he's a serious threat to get a 5x5 game at some point in his career.
                17p/7r/9a/6s/5b

calling the stat line right now
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• With more in game experience he is going to be a monster. He has great reflexes and great ball IQ on D, but he seems to struggle sometime with the ball. If there is plenty of action he makes snap decisions and threads the needle with a pass or uses his quick first step, change of speed and euro-step to get to the rim. If he's got time to think though, he seems to get overwhelmed with possibilities and freezes up a bit. Then a rushed shot, desperation pass or turnover can occur. I think he just needs reps with the ball and time watching tape. When I look at DeMar growth pattern, I can't get upset with any young Raptor. I have to remember he has missed 1 1/2 years out of his last three, and got very little playing time in a lot of that.

Comment

• I'm loving what Wright is bringing and I'm sure he's going to improve beyond where he is now. Next season he's 26 years old though. He's not a young pup, he's entering his prime years.

Comment

• That block on Wall, and the alley-oop.

Comment

• As great as he’s been, imagine the pride in someone who correctly predicted his draft

Seriously though, love this guys game. As I said predraft, this guy is going to be in the league for a very long time with his defence and craftiness and that is great value for his draft slot. He’s really showing that he’s a great backup PG and a versatile utility guy. His Swiss Army knife skill set is perfect for this team.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Shout out This kid! I found his thread on page 4! Looks like a dweeb but has the heart of a lion!
                          Not bad for a kid with no sweaters

Comment

• Comment

• VanVleet sheds a single tear....

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                VanVleet sheds a single tear....
                                Then goes beast mode.

Comment

Working...
                                X