Everything Delon Wright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    Do you guys think he will be the primary backup PG?
    Yes. It's looking that way.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
      Delon's 3P% was .351 his senior season. JJ's career avg is .258 (which is why I think Casey glued him on the bench) - there are different degrees to the "can't shoot" label people are tossing out.
      Is that JJs nba 3pt %? Why compare nba to cbb %? If it's JJs cbb %, my bad.

Comment

• Krystkowiak (Utah Coach) Interview

http://www.tsn.ca/radio/toronto-1050...right-1.318629
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          He has to be the backup PG. Who else would it be?
          I don't know but I hope so!

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
            Is that JJs nba 3pt %? Why compare nba to cbb %? If it's JJs cbb %, my bad.
            JJ's college 3% was .296. FT% was .693

I just meant to show Delon's not going to be the spacing disaster JJ is and shouldn't have a massive effect on his playing time.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Good interview. Really impressive how he changed his attitude and became a guy who was focused on his academics as well. Sounds like such a high-character guy.

Comment

• I'd like to point out again, I'm so glad that this trade is basically taking the option out of Caseys hands to run 2 pgs for 8 or 10 minutes a game. Starter Kyle Lowry, 33 minutes. Backup Delon Wright, 15 minutes. Perfect.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Great interview. Coach claims the kid has his head screwed on right.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    I'd like to point out again, I'm so glad that this trade is basically taking the option out of Caseys hands to run 2 pgs for 8 or 10 minutes a game. Starter Kyle Lowry, 33 minutes. Backup Delon Wright, 15 minutes. Perfect.
                    you forgot all the minutes he's going to play at PF during small ball time
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      I'd like to point out again, I'm so glad that this trade is basically taking the option out of Caseys hands to run 2 pgs for 8 or 10 minutes a game. Starter Kyle Lowry, 33 minutes. Backup Delon Wright, 15 minutes. Perfect.
                      He can still do it with Delon and Lowry lol

But it won't be as bad like it was with Vasquez because Delon plays defense
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        He can still do it with Delon and Lowry lol

But it won't be as bad like it was with Vasquez because Delon plays defense
                        Plus, we might add a third PG - Nando for example, who can play the 1 and 2.

Comment

• No Press Conference? just like that? kinda bush league.

The defending champs will have a press conference to introduce Looney. The 30th overall pick.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                            Good interview. Really impressive how he changed his attitude and became a guy who was focused on his academics as well. Sounds like such a high-character guy.
                            His dedication to academics and demeanor descrip. reminds me of 2Pat's. Mu has always made character an essential component of overall evaluation....which is a good thing.

Comment

• Casey will 100% play Lowry and Wright at the same time. Wright is 6'6 and can defend the 2, Casey loves small ball, Casey probably has wet dreams about playing them together already. At least it will be a functional 2 PG lineup defensively.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                                Casey will 100% play Lowry and Wright at the same time. Wright is 6'6 and can defend the 2, Casey loves small ball, Casey probably has wet dreams about playing them together already. At least it will be a functional 2 PG lineup defensively.
                                He likes small ball. 6'6" isn't small. Besides Ross is the PF in small ball

Comment

Working...
                                X