No announcement yet.

Everything Norman Powell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best of luck to Powell. I'll never forget that dunk in the playoffs against the Pacers in 2016 and his personal vendetta against the Bucks

Comment

• I wish Powell the best of luck! I’ll miss Norm, he was definitely one of my favourite Raps. I’ll always be a fan.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

lol. DWade with Tony Allen defense was the RR consensus at the time. We need to dig up some of those summer league threads.
        That was about 10,000 Keon posts ago. Way too deep lol.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

That was about 10,000 Keon posts ago. Way too deep lol.
          Such a cool pun though, it was like 10 000 eons ago

Dude will fit well there, will get along with Dame as both understand the grind.
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Thank you Norm. Opt out and sign back

Comment

• Go get your $20 million Norm you’ve earned it. Time for one last........

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                Thank you Norm. Opt out and sign back
                is that possible

Comment

• One of the symbols of We The North era.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Mods get this thread out of here! There's no time for sentimentality!

Comment

• Sunday the Raps play .... Norm Powell. Gonna be weird.

Comment

• I don't really create threads here but I created this one. I'm a big Norman Powell guy. I think he's the greatest role player in franchise history and also one of the most important players in franchise history. I think he's going to be a difference maker for the Blazers.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          I don't really create threads here but I created this one. I'm a big Norman Powell guy. I think he's the greatest role player in franchise history and also one of the most important players in franchise history. I think he's going to be a difference maker for the Blazers.
                          Probably one of our 5 best playoff performers ever. He was vital in the championship run, and he saved the WeTheNorth era several times over the years.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                            I don't really create threads here but I created this one. I'm a big Norman Powell guy. I think he's the greatest role player in franchise history and also one of the most important players in franchise history. I think he's going to be a difference maker for the Blazers.
                            A few years more here and he might have been one of the most important, though he's certainly one of the most appreciated.

Portland can now put out three different high volume scorers at once who shoot the three very well and are threats to drive. That's probably going to require defensive versatility to counter well in the playoffs (especially if Portland's frontcourt is healthy, which makes an outside-in game viable).

I'm not convinced that Norm's additional scoring punch is going to be anywhere close to enough to get Portland past a balanced, talented team like Utah or Denver, but the triple threat could be effective against the Clippers (who are somehow defensively less than the sum of their parts) or the Lakers (especially if it's early in the playoffs and Davis and LBJ are not back to being fully playoff-ready.

Comment

• Bucks are lucky he's out of conference now
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I was calling for norm to get traded for awhile now but its hard to disount his impact to the we the north era. He saved the derozan lowry teams twice. Once vs the pacers and then against the bucks and was also a big part in beating milwuakke to make the finals. When we look back his best game came in the biggest moments but glad we cashed in at the peak value and didnt have to hand out the big contract. In the grand scheme of raptors teams he will always be in our history as mostly a positive force
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X