Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    Would I be crazy to say at this point Norm is a better ALL AROUND PLAYER then Demar

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Norm with 37 for the career high.
    In spite of any hiccups that have arisen— this guy’s been having a helluva year.

Leave a comment:

• Moog
    replied
    Giving Norm some LUV. Calling on all former Norm haters. I used to be one of them. Early last season I thought Norm was an untradeable dead money contract and didn't think he would command $3mil per year as an FA if he were available. Fast forward and now Norm is totally earning his $10 mill/yr and is actually outplaying his contract. Norm is 2nd longest tenured player and deserves all the luv he gets.

Norm is actually in position to opt out of the last yr of his contract that pays him 11mil. With his new level of consistency I think Norm can easily command a $13 to $15 mill / YEAR deal at 3 to 4 years of term. Crappy teams like Bobcats or Magic with their forward heavy lineup would be itching to sign a Norm at that rate.

.... I'm sorry Norm for hating on you. Always happy for 2nd round picks that find their way in the NBA. Once again Masai proven correct !!

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    Fresh playoff legs

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    The only silver lining in the Norm breaks finger story is that it comes with the All Star break right in the middle of his recovery.

Hopefully he is back for the end of the month and he only misses 10 games. Embiid who had a similar nasty break took about 3-4 weeks...
    If Norm is on the same glide path as Joel then Normie has 6 to 8 weeks to round back into form and be the guy who dunked over Drummond like it was nothing special... Get well fast Norm !

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Norm is good player and I love his game.but his always hurt and guys who are always hurt..not sure u can relay on them long term..sorry..but I'm just keeping it real, his great commodity, and if there is ever a time 2 make ure team better and norms value at highest peak, this is it, I'm just putting it out there, dont want him gone..but if u can make ure team better, u gotta pull the trigger..I honestly dont want c McCaw playing 35 min and scoring..zero pts zero rebounds, zero assists..zero everything..plus any word when his coming back, broken hand takes long time..I don't know..this sucks..

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Kyle broke a thumb, Matt broke a ring finger, now Norm. We're almost up to a full hand

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    And.... like clockwork:

fuckin hell
    Shit, Pistons game again spawning injuries. We're gonna lose some games now without Norm. Before the shoulder injury as well as after he was playing great, that sucks

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    JawsGT wrote: View Post
    Damn, we likely need norm for that home and home with indy. Hopefully davis can light it up in those games.
    Yeah, dammit. Norm’s a Pacer killer.

Leave a comment:

• JawsGT
    replied
    Damn, we likely need norm for that home and home with indy. Hopefully davis can light it up in those games.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    We’re friggin paying the piper in the injury department this season for all our good fortune in 2019.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Damn. This for sure means 35 minutes of McCaw.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Broken Finger: Out indefinitely

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    And.... like clockwork:

fuckin hell

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    I get the whole "sell high" idea on Norm and you'd hate to look back on this an opportunity if he regresses.
    But I'd hate even more to ship him out and watch him flourish on another team ..... and the more weeks he does this, the more it looks more like good Norm is the new Norm.

Anyone got a crystal ball?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X