Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything Norman Powell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WJF wrote: View Post
    This was a small concern of mine watching his college highlights. I never paid that much attention to him when I watched UCLA a few time the last couple years, but his highlight tapes show him to be pretty right hand dominant.
    Hell, greivis couldn't go left either really, and he's a one way player at PG. If Powell can defend and shoot well enough, a simple right handed drive is enough for a counter....I mean offensive expectations are probably limited, right?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

He said his goal is to be an allstar by year 5/6. Right after he's six man/fringe starter. I like this guy
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

I_Worship_Joe_Johnson wrote: View Post
        He said his goal is to be an allstar by year 5/6. Right after he's six man/fringe starter. I like this guy
        Those are great goals for a 2nd round pick. I like it.

Comment

Reminds me of Avery Bradley

Comment

He reminds me eric bledsoe when i saw his videos but I could be completely off on this one
            #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

BS10 wrote: View Post
              He reminds me eric bledsoe when i saw his videos but I could be completely off on this one
              Yeah, I'd say you are (completely off).

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                Dunk Contest participant in front of the Home Town fans for All-Star weekend?
                I don't expect him to be on the team... So maybe the d-league dunk contest?

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                  Yeah, I'd say you are (completely off).
                  Similarities to Bledsoe:
                  -Super freak of an athlete
                  -Undersized
                  -Attacks basket
                  -Uses ridiculous athleticism to block shots
                  -Great all-around defensive skills
                  -Incredible dunking capabilities
                  -Aggressive player
                  #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

BS10 wrote: View Post
                    Similarities to Bledsoe:
                    -Super freak of an athlete
                    -Undersized
                    -Attacks basket
                    -Uses ridiculous athleticism to block shots
                    -Great all-around defensive skills
                    -Incredible dunking capabilities
                    -Aggressive player
                    Sure, but when one is a talented point guard and the other is a rather unskilled shooting guard, the comparison kinda falls apart. Powell's standing reach is almost 5 inches higher than Bledsoe's.

Comment

Is comparing defensive SGs to Tony Allen the new comparing big white shooters to Dirk?

Comment

He reminds me of Avery Bradley
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          Sure, but when one is a talented point guard and the other is a rather unskilled shooting guard, the comparison kinda falls apart. Powell's standing reach is almost 5 inches higher than Bledsoe's.
                          He hasn't even played 1 nba game yet, how do you know he's unskilled? Also players nowadays can play multiple positions and there really isn't a prototypical way of playing any one position.
                          #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

I like this guy. I'm actually excited to watch D league games...damn I never thought I'd say that

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              I like this guy. I'm actually excited to watch D league games...damn I never thought I'd say that
                              This year more so than previous years. I really wanted to see JV's first summer league, but this year we have Bruno, DAD, Powell and Wright. 2 weeks away!

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                He reminds me of Avery Bradley
                                I think this is a great comparison actually. If he turns out anywhere like Bradley, I'll be ecstatic.

Comment

Working...
                                X