• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abbas wrote: View Post
    holy shit those are actually really good stats
    second at ROY right after KAT
    Beats Porzingods cause raps won 56

just out of curiosity how many games did he start ?
    at least 23 apparently.

Comment

• Is norm eligible for next summer league... would you even have him play it?

how about delon....

I am guessing Bruno goes.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
        Is norm eligible for next summer league... would you even have him play it?

how about delon....

I am guessing Bruno goes.
        They should be, DD did summer league 2 years in a row.

Comment

• One if the best things about Powell is he plays extremely efficient. He doesn't take many bad shots and he scores ay a high rate.
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
            One if the best things about Powell is he plays extremely efficient. He doesn't take many bad shots and he scores ay a high rate.
            One of the best things about Powell is that he is good.
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
              One of the best things about Powell is that he is good.
              I love that about him. He is very effecient even with higher volumes. It shows he doesn't chuck. He does demand the ball a bit but he has earned it. He does it in a way that doesn't turn into ISO. He cuts/drives fast and hard. By next year he will have a solid 3 shot. I would say he has made Terrence expendable over the summer depending on how the draft goes.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                I'm going to go ahead and say it - Norman Powell is looking like a mini-VC.
                With a much better work ethic.

Comment

• Reminds me of D. Wade, but he's working on his perimeter shooting. Man alive, the guys is a second round pick! How did that many GM's miss out on this kid? Thank-you Millwaukee/Vasquez

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    With a much better work ethic.
                    Because VC was fat, lazy and not skilled at all, right?
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                      Because VC was fat, lazy and not skilled at all, right?
                      English, isn't your 1st language, right?

Not sure how you came to this conclusion based on what I wrote.

Comment

• I actually feel bad for those of you comparing him to Wade, Vince, Westbrook, etc.

Let him become the player he will become. When you compare him to guys who were top 10 league-wide guys, you set yourself up for potential disappointment.
                        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                          I actually feel bad for those of you comparing him to Wade, Vince, Westbrook, etc.

Let him become the player he will become. When you compare him to guys who were top 10 league-wide guys, you set yourself up for potential disappointment.
                          I agree. I do think he could have a high ceiling, but I would happy if he became a solid rotational player.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            English, isn't your 1st language, right?

Not sure how you came to this conclusion based on what I wrote.
                            I would like to know why you think VC had a bad work ethic (or at least not as good as Norm's). Or is dunking over 7 footers is something you think a person is born with? Like blue eyes or blonde hair.
                            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                              I would like to know why you think VC had a bad work ethic (or at least not as good as Norm's). Or is dunking over 7 footers is something you think a person is born with? Like blue eyes or blonde hair.
                              he was a quitter. think of all the quitters you know and gauge their work ethic.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                                I actually feel bad for those of you comparing him to Wade, Vince, Westbrook, etc.

You feel bad for people who compare Norm's game to that of a great player? Not sure how a comparison would deter him from becoming the player he would eventually become anyway, but clearly you are reading something else into the comparison. I would not be disappointed if his game does not mimic that of D. Wade, but at this time I see some similarities.

Comment

Working...
                                X