X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post

Awesome.
    I'm a little surprised
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• There's a 4th year player option on there, not surprising given Norm's upside and Masai history of using PO's to bring down the annual hit or just get guys to sign on the dotted line.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Like i said a few months ago - y'all worry too much.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          I guess this largely depends on how we finish this year. Would 50 wins and a 2nd round exit be enough for MLSE to empty their pockets? Tough call.

Maybe the answer is 'yes' until Lowry/DeRozan/Ibaka contracts are up.
          "Empty their pockets" lol not quite. I know you didn't mean it literally but still.

But any risk of the repeater tax is pretty minimal since those 3 contracts are up after 2 potential luxury tax seasons.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
            "Empty their pockets" lol not quite. I know you didn't mean it literally but still.

But any risk of the repeater tax is pretty minimal since those 3 contracts are up after 2 potential luxury tax seasons.
            Yeah, and it's actually the 4th season where the repeater kicks in, so the risk really is miniscule at this point, especially if they successfully duck it this season.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              Hope this doesn't affect Norm's "hunger" to prove himself. Hope he still plays with that chip on his shoulder.
              Good for him though. An undersized 2nd rounder nabbing a $42 mill contract after 2 seasons is awesome stuff

Comment

• http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...lion-extension

Great "It's funny cause it's true" line from Woj:
                He is expected to play a significant role on Toronto's bid for an Eastern Conference championship.

Comment

• HARD WORK.
                  Thank god we can call this guy a Rap for the foreseeable future.
                  YEAH NORM.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    a raptors woj bomb! (does a woj bomb still make a sound when in falls in Canada?)
                    Yes, but it apologizes for interrupting and buys you a tims
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Thankfully we don't have to deal with all the nonsense during the season/next off-season.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Thankfully we don't have to deal with all the nonsense during the season/next off-season.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRR MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Next offseason could be really uneventful. No picks no free agents

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                            Next offseason could be really uneventful. No picks no free agents
                            Could go either way. If the team underachieves, I could easily envision a blockbuster trade involving Kyle or DeMar and/or Casey replaced.

Comment

• Awesome.. Masai is the man. Nice work!

~ $10M a year is a really great deal considering what guys have been getting.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                                Next offseason could be really uneventful. No picks no free agents
                                Yep. Right now it looks like three or four minimum or small-exception signings and that's it.

Of course, the picture can change fast if moves are made, salary shedding or otherwise.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X