Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    Next offseason could be really uneventful. No picks no free agents
    If it turns out to be uneventful, the absolutely inane discussions on this forum may be the stuff of legends.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
      If it turns out to be uneventful, the absolutely inane discussions on this forum may be the stuff of legends.
      OMG WHY ISNT MASAI SIGNING FREE AGENTS FIRE MASAI #realgm

Comment

• Dayum, would never have thought Norm could be signed so cheap. Great work by Masai

Comment

• I had visions of us not starting Norm simply to suppress his contract value or something..

Who knows if he'll start but thank god those fears can be put to rest, at least.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Because he's a great player.
            He's a good player. Let's not forget how many times we were pulling our hair out last year. My concern is that casey has given him "bench scorer" role card when I don't see that being his niche at all. I see him more being a system player that plays a role of 3rd of 4th option in the starting lineup, that can go all out on defense, bring the fast break energy and hit big shots. I'd rather see him be a Tony Allen with offense, or a andre iguodala type, than a lou Williams 2.0
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Gar Harris just got 4/$84M with the Nuggets - Double what Powell got. I think it's safe to say we got a steal with Norm's deal.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                Gar Harris just got 4/$84M with the Nuggets - Double what Powell got. I think it's safe to say we got a steal with Norm's deal.
                Why? Harris is younger and already better
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• He's had more opportunity and he's a PG, the ball is always in his hands. Contract-wise, he's not worth twice the amount of Norm.

Comment

He's had more opportunity and he's a PG, the ball is always in his hands. Contract-wise, he's not worth twice the amount of Norm.
                    Well Norm is underpaid now. He would've gotten more in free agency. But still Gary Harris is worth it imo Potential is there
                    Last edited by MixxAOR; Sun Oct 8, 2017, 01:06 PM.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Well Norm is underpaid now. He would've gotten more in free agency
                      Precisely my point, his deal is a steal.

Anyhow, Gary Harris is not worth 21 mil per... I'd say he's overpaid.

Comment

• Powell is a steal more than Harris is an overpay

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Gar Harris just got 4/$84M with the Nuggets - Double what Powell got. I think it's safe to say we got a steal with Norm's deal.
                            We got a steal in the draft, the amount we payed Norm is the most we could give for a 2nd round pick.

Harris has been getting 30+ minutes a game since year 2 as opposed to Norm who only averaged 18 mins in year 2. Harris is a bit overrated in my opinion, I would still take Norm over him.

Comment

• Gary Harris is a lot better than Norm a of right now. We'll see how they progress though. He's also younger. He's a marksman from 3 which is why he got a much more premium contract, but he's also very good defensively and can create a bit.

We really need to get out of this habit of overrating our prospects and underrating others.

Comment

• As everyone know i'm a big fan of Powell. But i remember someone here said that he'd take Powell over Booker anyday lol.

Booker is a lot better than Powell. And i don't think its close.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X