Everything Norman Powell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Anyone else a little worried about Powell? Only 4 games but he's shooting career lows (35% FG%, 27% 3PT%). Defensively I guess he's been okay but nothing spectacular.

Do you think the extension has gotten to his head?
    Not worried about Norm at all. I would'nt mind seeing him come off the bench though. Might take the pressure off him a bit.

Comment

• I really hope he doesn’t get benched because that will just make him press even more which leads to more struggles for him.

Comment

• I'm not worried, defensively still as good as ever. I think he's just pressing too much trying to justify his new contract. Just needs to relax, which might be hard to do on this road trip. I'll give him a month to get back on track, if he doesn't by then, then we can start asking questions.

Comment

• Great seeing him hit a couple shots last night.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            Great seeing him hit a couple shots last night.
            I watched the first half of the Portland game yesterday and man did he look bad. He's way better than what he displayed. Our offence is going to be deadly once he snaps out of the funk he's in.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              I watched the first half of the Portland game yesterday and man did he look bad. He's way better than what he displayed. Our offence is going to be deadly once he snaps out of the funk he's in.
              Did you catch the second half? He woke up late.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Did you catch the second half? He woke up late.
                Didn't get a chance to watch the 2nd halfwith it being Halloween and having kid duties. But from what's been said on the forum his 2nd half performance was the polar opposite of the first half. Thankfully, because that first half was horrendous on offence. Same old Powell effort of D though. Thankfully that hasn't been an issue.

Comment

• So no posts in two months, and his first healthy (as far as I can tell) DNP.

What's happened to our beloved Norm?

Comment

• He's waiting for the playoffs
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Norm should be getting all of FVV mins. Dude needs to get his head back in the game, he was huge in the past two playoff series'

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        Norm should be getting all of FVV mins. Dude needs to get his head back in the game, he was huge in the past two playoff series'
                        Should be, yes. But FVV has earned them and has outplayed norm
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I'm a bit sad every time I see Norm. Everything's going so well for everyone else. He's gotta get it straight between the ears.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• "Hey look, Norm's finally getting in a game!" *Immediately fouls a 3pt shooter for a make +1*
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              "Hey look, Norm's finally getting in a game!" *Immediately fouls a 3pt shooter for a make +1*
                              He can't do anything right, these days.

Masai may seriously need to consider trading Bruno for a psychiatrist.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                                "Hey look, Norm's finally getting in a game!" *Immediately fouls a 3pt shooter for a make +1*
                                The time before that he bricked a 3
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X