Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    He can't do anything right, these days.

Masai may seriously need to consider trading Bruno for a psychiatrist.
    He needs the same care as pat Ewing and them boys on space jam during the basketball jones Montage

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Norman reminds me of that Blue Jays pitcher (forget his name). He was the ace of the rotation before the big trade that went down and then the next year he was basically out of the league.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
        The time before that he bricked a 3
        He also tapped the rebound from the missed free throw attempt out of bounds. So the Bulls regained their possession again.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          He can't do anything right, these days.

Masai may seriously need to consider trading Bruno for a psychiatrist.
          planetmars wrote: View Post
          Norman reminds me of that Blue Jays pitcher (forget his name). He was the ace of the rotation before the big trade that went down and then the next year he was basically out of the league.
          He's reminding me of Patrick Patterson in the second half of last year Hoping for a much different ending.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Ricky Romero?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Ricky Romero?
              Yup that's the guy

Comment

• https://m.thestar.com/sports/raptors...p-squeeze.html

“It’s one of those situations you want to play everybody, but it’s almost impossible,” coach Dwane Casey said before the Raptors faced the Bucks on Friday night. “What he’s got to do is be professional and stay ready for his opportunity, because his opportunity is going to come. I keep saying that. Everybody is going to get an opportunity . . . but you better be ready to step in and take that opportunity and produce when you do get it.”

And that’s another part of the Powell saga.

Casey ran him out for a couple of minutes in the second quarter of Wednesday’s game in Chicago, and whether it was Powell’s fault or not doesn’t matter. Things didn’t go well for the Raptors when he played.

“We (were) trying to get him some minutes to get him an opportunity. When you do get those minutes you have to produce,” Casey said. “Fortunately or unfortunately, Chicago was going on a run. He was a minus-6 in that situation, minus-12 overall. When you get those minutes you have to go in and say: Hey, this is my time to shine.”

Comment

• For no particular reason I think that Norm wakes up on Monday, if Casey gives him some minutes.

Some of you may think that I have jinxed him by posting this here... but I am well aware of this season's heavily weighted jinx sensitivity. And I am posting it anyway, expecting this post to cause him to do poorly. Which I fully expect to have a reverse jinx effect. It is well known (gratuitous Wikipedia reference goes here in a future edit when I find one) that post jinxes are only effective to the second degree, so I believe the Norman Powell issue is fixed.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Norman reminds me of that Blue Jays pitcher (forget his name). He was the ace of the rotation before the big trade that went down and then the next year he was basically out of the league.
                    Ricky Romero

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                      For no particular reason I think that Norm wakes up on Monday, if Casey gives him some minutes.

Some of you may think that I have jinxed him by posting this here... but I am well aware of this season's heavily weighted jinx sensitivity. And I am posting it anyway, expecting this post to cause him to do poorly. Which I fully expect to have a reverse jinx effect. It is well known (gratuitous Wikipedia reference goes here in a future edit when I find one) that post jinxes are only effective to the second degree, so I believe the Norman Powell issue is fixed.
                      Got a full 2 mins of playing, I guess that's progress.

Tho with Lowry down he may get some minutes now... I think he's just stressed with the big contract he got he's trying to over-do it now... Masai is probably hating himself right now for giving him that deal, especially with OG here, Powell really is just going to be an expensive back up.

Comment

• Anyone else think Norm might partake in the herb on a regular basis? (not that there's anything wrong with that, necessarily) Those eyes are pretty red/squinty, and we see some bonehead plays out there now. Maybe he's not as (Mr) serious as we thought?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          Anyone else think Norm might partake in the herb on a regular basis? (not that there's anything wrong with that, necessarily) Those eyes are pretty red/squinty, and we see some bonehead plays out there now. Maybe he's not as (Mr) serious as we thought?

Comment

Anyone else think Norm might partake in the herb on a regular basis? (not that there's anything wrong with that, necessarily) Those eyes are pretty red/squinty, and we see some bonehead plays out there now. Maybe he's not as (Mr) serious as we thought?
                            You're asking if hes stoned during the games? Doubtful. Most people that smoke weed at work use it to cope with a crappy job. And don't have tens of millions at stake for the next contract.

But who knows lol

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              You're asking if hes stoned during the games? Doubtful. Most people that smoke weed at work use it to cope with a crappy job. And don't have tens of millions at stake for the next contract.

But who knows lol
                              Not stoned during games, just...often. Much like mys...ome guy I know.

Comment

Not stoned during games, just...often. Much like mys...ome guy I know.
                                Nice. I too like...I mean some guy I know likes weed.

Wait are we still doing that thing where it's a dirty stigma?

Comment

Working...
                                X