Everything Norman Powell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    ...Obviously you don't want to take too much for granted but Pop always uses matchups against lesser teams as an opportunity for giving the backups extra reps.
    With Norm it seemed like he lost his confidence, then started pushing as he dropped in the rotation. Getting reps against lesser competition and KNOWING the reps were coming could have made a big difference. Two seasons ago he was the guy Casey was playing against the other teams best offensive wing. That guy is still inside him. It would be great to see him back.

Comment

• Is it standard but I was watching " Raptors Today " and Norman was his legs rapped in ice ...

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
        Is it standard but I was watching " Raptors Today " and Norman was his legs rapped in ice ...
        Most of the players do it to reduce inflammation. You will often see the guys icing down their knees when they are sitting on the bench during games.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
          Most of the players do it to reduce inflammation. You will often see the guys icing down their knees when they are sitting on the bench during games.
          Yeah, McKechnie uses it as a preventative measure, I think I read way back when he was first hired.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            Yeah, McKechnie uses it as a preventative measure, I think I read way back when he was first hired.
            It's also become a thing in sports. Ice tub, ice bags, the cryo chamber, etc. Nothing to see there!
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Powell looked pissed today..good I like pissed Powell. Bring on intense Powell.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Powell looked pissed today..good I like pissed Powell. Bring on intense Powell.

He just remembered the taxes
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Kawhi will appreciate McKechnie (for preventative reasons i mean) that guys good

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    He just remembered the taxes
                    Then he remember he's spending CAD$ instead of US$, making everything 25% cheaper, and got happy again!

Comment

• Remember when Powell was our starting SF last year....until OG started to OG.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        Remember when Powell was our starting SF last year....until OG started to OG.
                        We'll have a different small forward this year.

sigh.

Jamario Moon. Hedo Turkoglu. Rasual Butler (rest in peace!). Michael Pietrus. Landry Fields. Terrence Ross. DeMarre Carroll...

...to OG Anunoby, and Kawhi Leonard.

It's a great time to be a Raptors fan.
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post

sigh.

Jamario Moon. Hedo Turkoglu. Rasual Butler (rest in peace!). Michael Pietrus. Landry Fields. Terrence Ross. DeMarre Carroll...

That list almost gets progressively better as it goes lol
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            That list almost gets progressively better as it goes lol
                            Forgot Shawn Marion, after Moon.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              And Eric William, before Moon

bookended between our 2 superstar small forwards Vince and Kawhi lies a graveyard of pitifullness
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post

sigh.

golden wrote: View Post
                                KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                And Eric William, before Moon

bookended between our 2 superstar small forwards Vince and Kawhi lies a graveyard of pitifullness
                                Linas Kleiza, Joey Graham, Sonny Weems, Peja, Jalen "81 Points" Rose...
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X