Everything Norman Powell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    I thought for sure he would be the guy who would miss the most time. I think we saw the same thing with Delon tho, once you dislocate the shoulder injurying it again look really painful on the court but they dont end up missing as much time as expected.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      With FVV and Siakam still out, we desperately need another scorer. Welcome back norm
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I thought for sure he would be the guy who would miss the most time. I think we saw the same thing with Delon tho, once you dislocate the shoulder injurying it again look really painful on the court but they dont end up missing as much time as expected.
        i remember dale davis repeatedly dislocating his shoulder and i think i remember during one playoff game he just had it popped back in on the sideline and kept playing. that dude was a bad ass.

found this story when trying to corroborate my memory: https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...133-story.html

Comment

• Great news, need this guy back!

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
            Great news, need this guy back!
            Hadn't seen it posted here, but Gasol and Siakam are also back practicing. Light at the end of the tunnel! We're almost back to our dominant selves again
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Hadn't seen it posted here, but Gasol and Siakam are also back practicing. Light at the end of the tunnel! We're almost back to our dominant selves again
              Hard to believe we wouldnt be sniffing the bucks heels if we were fully healthy this season. Or even if lowry and pascal hadnt gotten injured we'd have 3 or 4 more wins right? Although i have a funny feeling these injuries have been a blessing of sorts. We are deep, and now all (or close to it) the guys on the team should feel like they're a part of this. This team should be tight now, and we clearly have options if a potential upgrade becomes available in a trade. Most of these guys now have at least a little curb appeal.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Right when our schedule loosens up too. We’ve got 17 games left before the all-star break, only 4 against teams over .500 (OKC, Philly, Indiana x2)
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

Right when our schedule loosens up too. We’ve got 17 games left before the all-star break, only 4 against teams over .500 (OKC, Philly, Indiana x2)
                  We have the easiest NBA schedule in Jan, If we get all the guys back in the next week we should be able to make a run at the 2 seed. On a related note Boston has had the easiest schedule in the NBA and now has the toughest for the rest of the year.
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Slowly..boys are coming back, in a week both siakim and Gasol will be back, thank god..
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Norm isn't exactly great, but he's sure not Stanley Johnson either, so this will help a lot.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I really like Norm's improvement this year. Shooting confidently at 39% form deep on 5 attempts per game, attacking the paint well with more control to finish at the rim, yet still with an explosive first step (has the length to not get blocked all the time when he drives). Improved his defence too (especially in zones) can switch to bigger wings, never afraid to fight through screens (dislocated his shoulder twice doing it), helps on the glass and is super fast in transition. Rust of the injury aside, having him back will be a nice boost

Comment

• So Norm is definitely a go for Sunday's game per Nurse per Wolstat. Not sure if he's starting but he'll be suited up. Siakam and Gasol will be considered questionable but most likely out. Fred is definitely out.

Norm's injury looked the worse against Detroit. Glad he's okay. Could have used him a few times in the past 10 games. The one against Miami especially.

Comment

• Norm was good offensively..defensively not so, a lot of mistakes..
                            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X