Everything Norman Powell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WJF wrote: View Post
    How do you block someone, he will be the first for me.
    you sound familiar. it isnt like predicting two- three years down the line its basically what happens start of D-league and what the Raptor are trying to do with him. wait a couple months then say I'm wrong.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      late first, the post said Powell was one tier lower. that isnt like 2 first round picks it is like an early second. read the posts
      You go back and read the fucking posts

"Raps ranked Powell in the tier just below Delon Wright, had him as a 1st-rounder & were shocked he fell to them at 46. Consensus pick there"
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

How do you block someone, he will be the first for me.
        Click on the name and put add to ignore list.

Comment

you sound familiar. it isnt like predicting two- three years down the line its basically what happens start of D-league and what the Raptor are trying to do with him. wait a couple months then say I'm wrong.
          This makes zero sense, what are you even saying? That the team is going to attempt to further develop a player's skills...no shit that is what teams do. How does that make you right about anything.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
            Click on the name and put add to ignore list.
            I don't seem to have that option...view profile, send private message, add contact, view forum posts...that is it.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• I guess Raptors999 is drunk? Because he's making no sense right now lol

Well he was talking about drinking a 40 earlier.......
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

People in the game thread and the commentators on last nights game mentioned that Powell should play some PG. I don't know why this is being tossed around.

While he may be a little undersized he is long and strong. Let him be a 2 guard and just plain concentrate on being the best 2 guard he can be.
                this, why are you so upset that they might want Powell to be more of a combo guard then straight 2 guard

Comment

They had Powell as a first round player on their board, maybe not at 21 but somewhere before 31. None said next best. You need to stop making shit up to try and further your arguments.
                  Raptors managements eyes we essentially got 2 first round picks for Grevis Vasquez.... Masai, you're a genius.

But it's even better because although he might be 1st round talent, they onl have to pay him 2nd round salary

one tier lower from #20 isnt like 2 first rounders

Comment

I don't seem to have that option...view profile, send private message, add contact, view forum posts...that is it.
                    Then click on "View Profile" and you'll see the "Add to Ignore List" option there.

Comment

this, why are you so upset that they might want Powell to be more of a combo guard then straight 2 guard
                      Because it is just not in his makeup. Same reason Demar has not been turned into a combo guard, or Jonas has not been turned into a 3 point shooting center, is is not in their DNA. Powell will work on strengthening his weaknesses not on learning an entirely new position for him....especially when we have 3 point guards on the roster already.
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Raptors managements eyes we essentially got 2 first round picks for Grevis Vasquez.... Masai, you're a genius.

But it's even better because although he might be 1st round talent, they onl have to pay him 2nd round salary

one tier lower from #20 isnt like 2 first rounders
                        Where did they say next best like you claimed, you just proved yourself wrong. I am now heading off to put you on ignore.
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                          Then click on "View Profile" and you'll see the "Add to Ignore List" option there.
                          Thanks, and done!
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Because it is just not in his makeup. Same reason Demar has not been turned into a combo guard, or Jonas has not been turned into a 3 point shooting center, is is not in their DNA. Powell will work on strengthening his weaknesses not on learning an entirely new position for him....especially when we have 3 point guards on the roster already.
                            how do you know. giannis isnt a PG and Paul George wasnt a SG but playing that position helps. Powell in the D-league playing some point helps even if he never plays PG in the NBA. most SG after a few years are capable of playing PG even Demar could in a pinch now that he dribbles better. if the Raptors had a D-league when Demar was a rookie he would have been working on his handles then instead of year 4. butch Carter had VC and TMac both work on their dribbling.

Comment

• Did he sign?

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                                Did he sign?
                                that'll happen after training camp most likely
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X