No announcement yet.

Everything Norman Powell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have a first team summer league talent here who did not make it into the first round because of his outside shot. How will he be developed? Will he be up and down in the D league?

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
      We have a first team summer league talent here who did not make it into the first round because of his outside shot. How will he be developed? Will he be up and down in the D league?
      Up and down IN the D League or TO the D League? I expect he'll play quite a few games for the 905, and be kept around the main team as well, so year. At this point I pretty much expect him to be a top player in the D, though more and more good rookie/sophs will be playing there.

He looked capable from behind the arc, I wouldn't be surprised if he was a plus 30% shooter there as a rook.

Comment

We have a first team summer league talent here who did not make it into the first round because of his outside shot. How will he be developed? Will he be up and down in the D league?

Well, judging past history, I half expect him to be spoon fed minutes, possessions and unlimited opportunity until he eventually gets us swept in the first round of the playoffs.

Comment

• We're so deep as a team and with youth development that it's easy to forget about Norm, and Delon. Fuck I'm glad we have the 905 so we can actually watch these guys.

Comment

• Where are they watch able?

Comment

• I hope this guy gets minutes
              #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Where are they watch able?
                'Sauga, youtube, maybe Raptors channel?

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
                  I hope this guy gets minutes
                  I'm not seeing any available, to start the season at least. Ross could be moved at some point though.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                    I'm not seeing any available, to start the season at least. Ross could be moved at some point though.
                    Yea, I'm expecting Powell to be the superstar in the d-league. Unless Ross get's dealt elsewhere.
                    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Yea, I'm expecting Powell to be the superstar in the d-league. Unless Ross get's dealt elsewhere.
                      with the games he has had against the clippers you think they would be interested

Comment

with the games he has had against the clippers you think they would be interested
                        It could be possible that there was interest in Ross by the Clippers but Masai was/is unwilling to let Ross go. I'm not sure. And I don't think they have anyone that would be any interest to Masai? They wouldn't give up anyone from the their core. Jamaal Crawford? We had Lou Williams.
                        #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                          Well, judging past history, I half expect him to be spoon fed minutes, possessions and unlimited opportunity until he eventually gets us swept in the first round of the playoffs.
                          I Thought being benched in the fourth for mistakes was bad? Oh wait, now your saying being spoon fed minutes is bad also. Hmmmm, that totally makes sense! I wish you were an nba coach!
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                            I Thought being benched in the fourth for mistakes was bad? Oh wait, now your saying being spoon fed minutes is bad also. Hmmmm, that totally makes sense! I wish you were an nba coach!
                            apparently that went way above your head.....

Comment

It could be possible that there was interest in Ross by the Clippers but Masai was/is unwilling to let Ross go. I'm not sure. And I don't think they have anyone that would be any interest to Masai? They wouldn't give up anyone from the their core. Jamaal Crawford? We had Lou Williams.
                              You are probly right I do not think they want to mess up there core

Comment

Where are they watch able?
                                The 905 will be streamed on the NBDL Youtube Account.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X