Everything Norman Powell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    His game is like a fusion of Westbrook and Wade, Mostly D Wade though. Which is ridiculous considering we got him in second round. I've been saying since I saw him play in the summer league that he's got massive potential, dude plays so damn hard and he has the physical and mental abilities to give him that advantage. It's gonna be fun seeing how much he improves year by year, I see great things in the future
    both the guys you mentioned were nba players labeled as stars at the age norman is now. That being said Norman is a mature rookie who wants to do anything to make and help the raptors. Amazing for a second round pick. Check out were Grevis is now.

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
      both the guys you mentioned were nba players labeled as stars at the age norman is now. That being said Norman is a mature rookie who wants to do anything to make and help the raptors. Amazing for a second round pick. Check out were Grevis is now.
      He's still only 22, in around 2 years we'll see where he is. IMO he has all star potential if he continues to improve at this rate, if that were to happen he would be one of the biggest draft steals in recent memory along with guys like Draymond Green and Isiah Thomas.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        The kicker is that Masai traded GV for Powell, and got enough cap space from that trade to sign CoJo.

That trade may surpass even the Amir trade that Bryan made.
        In essence: GV for Powell, CoJo & LA 1st next year.
        Not bad. Actually almost as good as AB for NY (or Den) 1st.

Comment

• The Powell Ranger hype is real.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Carroll's injury has been a blessing in disguise.

Comment

• Powell may not supplant DeRozan but I think he has made Ross expendable
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                Powell may not supplant DeRozan but I think he has made Ross expendable
                Exactly what I was to say.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Carroll's injury has been a blessing in disguise.
                  It really has been. If you had envisioned from the beginning of the season that the team would win 50+ games and be 2nd in the East going into the playoffs, even with Carroll, that would have been very successful.

Instead, significant minutes at the three opened up, which allowed a guy like Powell to step in and show what he can do. It's not just a feel good story, it also give Masai something to think about. Norman appears to be a serviceable asset right now in this league, something I don't think they expected for another couple years.

Comment

• So are people still questioning Masai's ability to draft?

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      So are people still questioning Masai's ability to draft?
                      We technically didn't draft Norman though. Bucks did.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Katherynne73 wrote: View Post
                        We technically didn't draft Norman though. Bucks did.
                        They drafted for us. They didn't make a decision for who
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Everything Norman Powell

He drives like a (less-bouncy) rookie Vince.. He's also crazy bowlegged
                          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                            He drives like a (less-bouncy) rookie Vince.. He's also crazy bowlegged
                            He is faster then Vince, more John Wall like.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              He is faster then Vince, more John Wall like.
                              True, he drives hard and straight, Vince was more bouncy, and floating almost
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                                Powell may not supplant DeRozan but I think he has made Ross expendable
                                I think we should just build around Powell this offseason. THE ERA OF POWELL HAS STARTED!

Comment

Working...
                                X