No announcement yet.

Everything Norman Powell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure but the starting five should be Jonas, Demarre, Norm, DeMar and Kyle. Then you have the luxury of guys like Ross, Cojo, Biz and Pat coming off the bench. This is seriously the best roster Toronto ever fielded. It's so balanced and deep. This team would defeat any Carter led team from the past in my view.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      I'm not sure but the starting five should be Jonas, Demarre, Norm, DeMar and Kyle. Then you have the luxury of guys like Ross, Cojo, Biz and Pat coming off the bench. This is seriously the best roster Toronto ever fielded. It's so balanced and deep.
      Makes absolute sense on paper (i.e. cutting Scola out of the rotation). But Casey gonna Case....

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Makes absolute sense on paper (i.e. cutting Scola out of the rotation). But Casey gonna Case....
        Scola looked good last night against the worst team in the league but when these games start to matter he needs the quick hook if he's weighing down the team.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
          Kawhi is like a mutation of Bruce Bowen, Clyde Drexler, and Scottie pippen
          this is actually a perfect description
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Scola looked good last night against the worst team in the league but when these games start to matter he needs the quick hook if he's weighing down the team.
            "Looked good." Was a -7 in a 24 point blowout.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              Honestly, I thought the Scola thing would run for about 40 games before they made a move but two things happened: they couldn't lose and Carroll got hurt. That lineup they were closing games with (JV/DC/Lowry/DD/Joseph) I think would have ended up being the starting lineup (with Powell or Ross for Joseph) at some point but then Carroll got hurt and they won 11 in a row and 55 games and, yeah, so, it hasn't really mattered.

I don't think any of this will matter much against Indy but my guess is we will see a change at some point if it's the Heat or Hawks in the second round with Carroll at the PF spot, assuming he's healthy.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                Honestly, I thought the Scola thing would run for about 40 games before they made a move but two things happened: they couldn't lose and Carroll got hurt. That lineup they were closing games with (JV/DC/Lowry/DD/Joseph) I think would have ended up being the starting lineup (with Powell or Ross for Joseph) at some point but then Carroll got hurt and they won 11 in a row and 55 games and, yeah, so, it hasn't really mattered.

I don't think any of this will matter much against Indy but my guess is we will see a change at some point if it's the Heat or Hawks in the second round with Carroll at the PF spot, assuming he's healthy.
                CoJo/Lowry is a nice counter to small backcourt of Hill & Monta. And we've still got Pow! and 2Pat who are good defensively. Even JJ vs. PG to wear him down and give different looks. Raps just have so many weapons to throw at the Pacers. This one should be over quickly.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Well that's a meme waiting to happen... Have... To... Fight it.

Comment

• I'm going to go ahead and say it - Norman Powell is looking like a mini-VC.

Comment

• I just read an impressive stat line on a fantasy sports site: as a starter this year he's averaging 16.0 points, 2.0 triples, 4.2 rebounds, 2.2 assists, 0.8 steals and 0.6 blocks.

Comment

I just read an impressive stat line on a fantasy sports site: as a starter this year he's averaging 16.0 points, 2.0 triples, 4.2 rebounds, 2.2 assists, 0.8 steals and 0.6 blocks.
                        And hard-nosed defence. Love this kid.

Comment

I just read an impressive stat line on a fantasy sports site: as a starter this year he's averaging 16.0 points, 2.0 triples, 4.2 rebounds, 2.2 assists, 0.8 steals and 0.6 blocks.
                          haha. Joey

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Gonna be interesting to see who Casey rolls with to start vs. Paul George.

Powell or Carroll?

I'm thinking all signs point to Carroll.
                            Powell.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

holy shit those are actually really good stats
                              second at ROY right after KAT
                              Beats Porzingods cause raps won 56

just out of curiosity how many games did he start ?
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                                Kawhi is like a mutation of Bruce Bowen, Clyde Drexler, and Scottie pippen
                                So are you suggesting you always go for a defencive player over offence. Cause you can always develop offence.

Comment

Working...
                                X