Everything Norman Powell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    Calathes and Bogdanovic were drafted years before they came to the NBA.

Edit; None of Paul Millsap, DeAndre Jordan, Draymond Green won, so Norm is already ahead of them.
    Damn it, makes sense, im sold lol I expect Norm to be a top 5 player in the NBA next season, Norman Dwade Powell!!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Damn it, makes sense, im sold lol I expect Norm to be a top 5 player in the NBA next season, Norman Dwade Powell!!
      LeNorman power powell!

Comment

• Next season??? He's gonna be Finals MVP.

Comment

• Powell is a lock for MVP, Allstar game MVP, Finals MVP, MIP and DPOY next season.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            Powell is a lock for MVP, Allstar game MVP, Finals MVP, MIP and DPOY next season.
            you forgot COY
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Meh, anyone watching that ha splayed the game will tell you this kid is real.

Its in his eyes.

book it, he aint gonna go the other way.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                Meh, anyone watching that ha splayed the game will tell you this kid is real.

Its in his eyes.

Agreed. From what I have seen, he has a high level of competitiveness and the motor/determination to get better.

Comment

• I hope so.... hop ehis ankle aint broke

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                    Meh, anyone watching that ha splayed the game will tell you this kid is real.

Its in his eyes.

Honestly, I knew it in summer league. You just watch a guy on the court... you know. Didn't know he'd be THIS good, though.

Comment

• Bullshit 3rd foul coming on JV in 5...4...3...
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Let's see if this lasts when players start noticing him, same thing happened with guys like Jamario Moon.

Comment

• There are some guys who go under the radar for whatever reason and Powell could be one of them... No one is saying he's gonan be a top 10 in the league, but if he can be a solid 2nd or 3rd choice as a scorer we have already won that trade with Milwaukee... the 46% average from 3 is encouraging since it never hurts to have guys who can shoot beyond the arc... and he plays solid D... he's a keeper!

Comment

• He's a one man fast break. Easily the fastest on the team with the ball coast to coast, give him the ball and the man takes off like a jet it's so much fun to watch lol

Comment

• have there been any updates on powell and his ankle? is it just fine?

Comment

• He played in the 2nd half and there wasn't any more information, so no info in these case is good info.

Still more threatening is that Casey said about shortening rotation, so maybe no more Powell in these round and even more Scola...

Comment

Working...
                                X