• Show
Clear All

• Here's what we should do.

Lowry
    Powell
    Carroll
    Thompson
    Valanciunas

That's the starting line-up I wanna see game 3. Bench DD. I don't give 2 fucks that he's a All-Star, he's played like shit.

You play Thompson because Scola is awful and he's okay (Small smaple size, but who cares) with the starting 5. Carroll guards George, Powell on Ellis.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I've got a fever and the only prescription is more Norm Powell

Comment

• Great game by Powell.

Underrated effect of the KL/CoJo/Powell lineup - the Raptors aren't force feeding the offense through the guy Paul George is guarding.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
          Does Allen have enough of a post game to burn us if he's being guarded by DD?
          Allen has no post game what so ever. He's physical but lacks skill.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
            Underrated effect of the KL/CoJo/Powell lineup - the Raptors aren't force feeding the offense through the guy Paul George is guarding.
            Very true. This is where having multiple offensive weapons should have made this series over quickly. Paul George cannot guard DD, KL and JV at the same time. If he guards DD, KL & JV feast. If he moves to KL, DD & JV feast.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Very true. This is where having multiple offensive weapons should have made this series over quickly. Paul George cannot guard DD, KL and JV at the same time. If he guards DD, KL & JV feast. If he moves to KL, DD & JV feast.
              if and when, this HAS to happen. we need two of any of those 3 going at all times.

Comment

• So after seeing the poise of Norman Powell in two playoff games thus far. I think Ross is officially expendable.
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                  So after seeing the poise of Norman Powell in two playoff games thus far. I think Ross is officially expendable.
                  Which is good, cause Ross might have a concussion.

Powell's poise has been the most impressive thing to me by far. Doesn't seem shaken by the moment/stage in the least.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    Which is good, cause Ross might have a concussion.

Powell's poise has been the most impressive thing to me by far. Doesn't seem shaken by the moment/stage in the least.
                    Main thing I notice about him is that quiet focus.
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Main thing I notice about him is that quiet focus.
                      Like Kawhi Leonard.
                      Last edited by Axel; Tue Apr 19, 2016, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• haha if we got the next Kawhi Leonard for the 46th pick, I will worship at the altar of Masai forever.

I don't expect him to actually achieve Kawhi's level of success/skill.

But I do see the parallels in their games.

Comment

haha if we got the next Kwahi Leonard for the 46th pick, I will worship at the altar of Masai forever.

I don't expect him to actually achieve Kawhi's level of success/skill.

But I do see the parallels in their games.
                          Oh, I just meant in terms of the quiet focus. He's not a rah-rah guy and he doesn't seem to get rattled by the situation. Like Kawhi.

Comment

• “I think it’s just my competitive desire to be great,” Powell said. “I have high expectations for myself. I work extremely hard at my craft, I’m prepared every time I step on the court. It’s basketball, the way I look at it, and I’m just trying to play the best basketball I can and help my team win.

Love the attitude. He's a winner.

Comment

• Seems like Powell has more playoff poise then Derozan.

Comment

• Carlos Rogers wrote: View Post
                                Powell has more playoff poise than Derozan.
                                Fixed. No seems about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X