Everything Norman Powell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thead wrote: View Post
    So after seeing the poise of Norman Powell in two playoff games thus far. I think Ross is officially expendable.
    I'm actually pretty ready to just platoon the two at the two or three for at least the rest of this series unless something changes.
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Doesn't make Ross expendable in my opinion. Can never have too many shooters.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Doesn't make Ross expendable in my opinion. Can never have too many shooters.
        You can have too many 11 million dollar shooters though if it allows you to nail down a stud 4 (that can also shoot 3s)
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
          You can have too many 11 million dollar shooters though if it allows you to nail down a stud 4 (that can also shoot 3s)
          Who is a stud 4 that can shoot 3s?

Comment

• If anything, right now... DeMar is the one who's expendable. Our other wings can hit shots and play defense.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Who is a stud 4 that can shoot 3s?
              Al Horford. Of course not the greatest 3 point shooter, but he did make 88 of them on 34%.

Comment

• Pow/DD are going to make such a great wing duo for years to come.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Pow/DD are going to make such a great wing duo for years to come.
                  2 average 3 point shooting wings? Yeah...Gonna be great...

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    2 average 3 point shooting wings? Yeah...Gonna be great...
                    Norman is a 40 % 3 point shooter.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                      If anything, right now... DeMar is the one who's expendable. Our other wings can hit shots and play defense.
                      Yes, cause that's how it works. I'm sure Terrence Ross and Norman Powell will thrive when the focus of the defense shifts entirely to them. "How will we ever even slow these guys down?" Frank Vogel will say.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Norman is a 40 % 3 point shooter.
                        He made most of them in March and April. Small sample size. No doubt he'll improve though.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                          Yes, cause that's how it works. I'm sure Terrence Ross and Norman Powell will thrive when the focus of the defense shifts entirely to them. "How will we ever even slow these guys down?" Frank Vogel will say.
                          How about make the focus of the defense shift to JV, and then Ross and Powell thrive on the open shots they get because 90% of the teams in the league can't deal with JV down low?
                          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            He made most of them in March and April. Small sample size. No doubt he'll improve though.
                            Well if improves wouldn't that make him an above average 3 point shooter?
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Ross is the only guy right now who can run through picks off-ball and get a shot off. You need some of that in offense. Powell is more of a stand and wait in corner guy when it comes to 3 point shooting.

Comment

• Norm likes to push the ball on the fast break though and he's good at that.

Comment

Working...
                                X