Everything Norman Powell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    As it was happening, I was actually worried he was going to get stuffed by the front rim.
    Luckily gravity doesn't apply to Powell the way it does to the rest of us.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      As it was happening, I was actually worried he was going to get stuffed by the front rim.
      I stood up after he made the steal. When he gathered to take off, I literally screamed "THATS PRETTY FAR NORMAN!!!".

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
          I stood up after he made the steal. When he gathered to take off, I literally screamed "THATS PRETTY FAR NORMAN!!!".
          LOL! Step aside hydrogen bomb, we got a new weapon of mass destruction, the man exploded all of canada
          @alexgres10

Comment

• Is Terence Ross showing up at the gym too? Anyone know of his habits there?

Comment

• 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
              I went from super hyped, to incredibly worried, to HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS KID IS UNSTOPPABLE MAX HIM RIGHT NOW levels of insanity very quickly. All in all it was a great summary of the game too

Comment

• Norman is our king, Norman is our king, he always plays amazing D, Norman is our king.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Katherynne73 wrote: View Post
                  Norman is our king, Norman is our king, he always plays amazing D, Norman is our king.
                  Is this a Harry Potter reference??

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                    Is Terence Ross showing up at the gym too? Anyone know of his habits there?
                    Getting more shots up won't really help Ross. He needs to, I don't know, read some books, do Sudoko, Brain Age or something. It's all between his ears.
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                      Is Terence Ross showing up at the gym too? Anyone know of his habits there?
                      the only thing I heard was that Derozan and Powell trained together and Powell kept up with him. Ross went to train with Derozan one summer and Derozan said he couldn't handle it.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Ross went to train with Derozan one summer and Derozan said he couldn't handle it.
                          Did Derozan actually say that? I know TRoss went to go train with him but I don't recall him saying that.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            the only thing I heard was that Derozan and Powell trained together and Powell kept up with him. Ross went to train with Derozan one summer and Derozan said he couldn't handle it.
                            I've never seen a source on this 'DeRozan said he couldn't handle it' thing. I've found sources that as recently as last summer Ross was still working out with a lot of pros, and people were impressed with his summer work ethic. Never seen anything like 'he couldn't handle working with DeMar', except on this board.
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                              Did Derozan actually say that? I know TRoss went to go train with him but I don't recall him saying that.
                              You don't recall it because it was never said.
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Norman the Super-Storm

Comment

Working...
                                X