Everything Norman Powell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    There's no competitive basketball growing up in Compton or Philly?
    Not on the level of the national teams and professional teams JV was on in his teens.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
      None of Rookie Demar, Rookie Lowry, Rookie Val, could be a vital part of the 4th quarter in a game 7. Norman Powell is going to be really really good. His skill set and mentality translate very well to the playoff atmosphere.
      Rookie DD and Rookie JV were 3-4 years younger than Rookie Powell
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Powell next year should play in the 20MPG-25MPG range
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Powell next year should play in the 20MPG-25MPG range
          provided Ross takes off , I'm very okay with this
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Powell next year should play in the 20MPG-25MPG range
            I think Casey trusts him, and if Ross is gone this will happen.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
              I think Casey trusts him, and if Ross is gone this will happen.
              Should happen regardless IMO.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                Should happen regardless IMO.
                Honestly, even if Ross stays, no reason it can't.

Lowry and DeMar should both see some reduction in their minutes due to our depth if we're keeping DeMar, Ross and Powell. Add in the fact that Carroll can log minutes at the 4, and you can pretty easily get Ross and Powell minutes.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• The biggest thing is Casey trusts him.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                    Honestly, even if Ross stays, no reason it can't.

Lowry and DeMar should both see some reduction in their minutes due to our depth if we're keeping DeMar, Ross and Powell. Add in the fact that Carroll can log minutes at the 4, and you can pretty easily get Ross and Powell minutes.
                    We have 6 guards and 3 of those can play at SF at times. That's really scary depth if you think about it.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                      The biggest thing is Casey trusts him.
                      Not really.

He gave Powell some minutes when he didn't have Carroll or DD was under achieving in the playoffs.

Against Miami and Cavs, he almost never saw the floor.

Powell has to again to regain Casey's trust.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        Not really.

He gave Powell some minutes when he didn't have Carroll or DD was under achieving in the playoffs.

Against Miami and Cavs, he almost never saw the floor.

Powell has to again to regain Casey's trust.
                        To be a little fair there, Powell was a mess against Miami when he was on the floor. JJ and Wade abused the hell out of him.
                        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• As great as Powell looked for stretches at the end of the year, don't forget how quickly + easily a savvy Dwane Wade exposed him. His minutes will be up and down depending on match-up.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                            To be a little fair there, Powell was a mess against Miami when he was on the floor. JJ and Wade abused the hell out of him.
                            Adding to that, his 3 point shot completely left him.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              As great as Powell looked for stretches at the end of the year, don't forget how quickly + easily a savvy Dwane Wade exposed him. His minutes will be up and down depending on match-up.
                              For sure. No one should be pegging him for 35 minutes a night. He proved he can handle minutes against bench players, and that's what should be expected of him.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Lowry played extra 20 games because of playoffs. I want him to take 20 off in next regular season.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X