No announcement yet.

Everything Norman Powell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cojo/Powell are going to suffocate other back up backcourt.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
      I really like cojo, but I've always seen him more as a great backup who can also end games as a defender on the other teams best guard. He is a great defender, but aside from that isn't great at anything really compared to starting point guards. Not trying to knock him at all because I think he is one of the best backups in the league.
      This. Cojo is to pgs what patterson is to power forwards. Or even biyombo to centers.

I guess that's why lowry and the bench was incredible
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
        How long until we can call CoJo/Powell the "best backcourt of the future in the NBA"?
        Probably would be Wright/Powell. CoJo is trade bait.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          How long until we can call CoJo/Powell the "best backcourt of the future in the NBA"?
          Maybe..D league..common man..There good players,but future franchise players...lol..
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
            Maybe..D league..common man..There good players,but future franchise players...lol..
            Really hoping one of Wright/Powell/Bruno/Bebe/Poeltl/Siakam can be a cornerstone lol. I mean with that many prospects one of them must be right? Kinda why at this point I'm hoping we stand pat.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
              CoJo most likely not. Powell is possible.

Would you have said the same about Draymond Green after his first season? Now he can be the franchise player for a lot of teams.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                Saw him down in Mississauga late Jan vs Erie. He spent about half his minutes running the point. The beauty of DLeague.
                Was he any good doing so?

EDIT: found some YT footage.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  I would say combo guard. Even Lowry is more of a scoring guard than true PG. Dont really need a pure PG in our system.
                  yes this was mentioned in a interview of Norm's last year that case wanted him to work towards that skillset

Comment

• If only demarre Carroll could play the four and Demar could play the 3. Then we could start Powell, and give him some more burn. Only problem would be that he can't handle the ball enough. Hopefully he'll get his fair share of shots/possessions off the bench this year. Looking forward to his summer league MVP.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                      If only demarre Carroll could play the four and Demar could play the 3. Then we could start Powell, and give him some more burn. Only problem would be that he can't handle the ball enough. Hopefully he'll get his fair share of shots/possessions off the bench this year. Looking forward to his summer league MVP.
                      I'd assume Powell is the first wing off the bench, ahead of Ross. He's better at pretty much everything.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                        I'd assume Powell is the first wing off the bench, ahead of Ross. He's better at pretty much everything.
                        Yah for sure. I'm just thinking of our best 5, which would be what I said. I like 2pats off the bench but he's probably starting for us next year, which isn't that bad.

Comment

If only demarre Carroll could play the four and Demar could play the 3. Then we could start Powell, and give him some more burn. Only problem would be that he can't handle the ball enough. Hopefully he'll get his fair share of shots/possessions off the bench this year. Looking forward to his summer league MVP.
                          i seem to recall some minutes of kyle,cory and demar on the floor or am I wrong?

i

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                            i seem to recall some minutes of kyle,cory and demar on the floor or am I wrong?

i
                            Your right and the lineup I suggested will most likely get minutes next year. I just want to see a lot of it because IMO it's our 5 best players.

Comment

Yeah I imagine this lineup gets a good amount of time ending games, and if that goes well it'll get more time in playoffs.

Comment

Your right and the lineup I suggested will most likely get minutes next year. I just want to see a lot of it because IMO it's our 5 best players.
                                Imagine a lineup of Lowry, CoJo, Powell, Carroll/Patterson and Jonas. The perimeter defense will be lethal.

Comment

Working...
                                X