• Everything Norman Powell

Mamba Mentality

Not holding my breath. Time will tell!

Comment

Welcome to the 905ers Norman!!

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        Welcome to the 905ers Norman!!
        Hey, that's fine. If you can develop one or two of these guys every few years it's one less roster spot you need to fill in free agency or via trade and you can save an extra million here or there rather than having guys like Landry Fields and Linas Kleiza eat away your at your cap.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
          Hey, that's fine. If you can develop one or two of these guys every few years it's one less roster spot you need to fill in free agency or via trade and you can save an extra million here or there rather than having guys like Landry Fields and Linas Kleiza eat away your at your cap.
          Absolutely. Our own D-League team will pay us dividends someday.

Comment

Dude's got great potential, really like the Allen and Barnes comps. A fine addition to the 905ers. Should maybe have called them the Mississauga Wingspan with this guy (6'11 wingspan), Bruno, and Daniels all likely to be starters.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
              Absolutely. Our own D-League team will pay us dividends someday.
              I think it will start to pay us dividends immediately.

1.) Guys can play themselves back into game shape post injury without hurting the team

2.) There will be 15 guys including 3 to 5 of our actual contracted guys who will be steeped in our culture and system.

3.) Someone like Bruno will now have the possibility of playing 1500 minutes of meaningful basketball

This is all kinds of win and helps not just tomorrow but today
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

very limited highlight package but he also seems to have a half decent handle
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

So wait do we officially have the D league team or is it still in the works?
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                    So wait do we officially have the D league team or is it still in the works?
                    It's official. Announcement from team will be on Monday.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                      It's official. Announcement from team will be on Monday.
                      Yes! So will it be ready for this upcoming season or no?
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Powell displays a really nice shot in this pre-draft workout video:

Virtually ZERO left hand though, from what I can see.

Comment

Ready for this season. The Mississauga Raptors905 (unfortunate name I know). They dissolved the Mississauga Power and the Raptors took over the basketball lease.

Comment

Yep and it's gonna be in sauga
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

felt they should've drafted Dakari but whatever. seems like a pretty active defender.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                              X