This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
    But then we'd all be married to first cousins and carrying guns with no healthcare
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Lol still not delusional as Lakers fans. Remember after Kobe got that Achilles injury? Everyone was saying "amnesty Kobe, amnesty Kobe"

I hope if we don't get LMA for sure, help the rockets out and trade for Terrence Jones. Since all of the pf including ed Davis we all snatched up and it leaves us with bismack biyombo NBA all offense first team lmao

Comment

• I don't believe any media source involving raptors. No one knee we were talking to Carroll.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
          I hope LMA chooses Houston, so that we can help them get cap space by taking on Jones. I'm running out of PF targets.
          That's a good option if Houston sells low (like Lin last year).

Comment

• Tristan Thompson looks like a real option at this point, as Cleveland is having a hard time locking him up

Comment

• wallz wrote: View Post
              Tristan Thompson looks like a real option at this point, as Cleveland is having a hard time locking him up
              Cavs already locked him up.

And even if they didn't...just no. They got him signed to a deal that might actually still look bad AFTER the caps goes up.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• No way anyone would go over 80mil to massively overpay for a role player. Extremely low chance he even bothers to sign here

Comment

• TT's going to sign for $80M+ ... great for him (and Canada), but that's ridiculous.

The strange thing about that is that Lebron's player agency, run by Rich Paul, gets commissions on that deal. Is over-paying Lebron's clients another way to indirectly compensate Lebron above the max? Seems to cross the conflict-of-interest line, IMO, to have an active player closely tied to a player agency that's involved in major decisions of player movement and compensation.

Comment

• Wow, Pheonix just cleared cap space (Marcus Morris, Reggie Bullock and Danny Granger for a 2020 1st).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• I can't see why LMA would want to go to phoenix..

Comment

• Maybe just a short term stop.. 2 YEARS second is a players option..

Comment

• wallz wrote: View Post
                          I can't see why LMA would want to go to phoenix..
                          Warm weather, play the 4 with a versatile 5 who's a great defender (lighten his defensive burden), be surrounded by shooters (spacing to work inside), lower taxes (not sure about that, pretty sure lower than in Canada), pretty stacked bench, lots of picks in the future and pretty good flexibility, warm weather, lots of money

A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Since Marcus Morris is gone, maybe for Harris?
                            MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• Warm weather, you mean living in the middle of a desert?
                              MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                                Warm weather, play the 4 with a versatile 5 who's a great defender (lighten his defensive burden), be surrounded by shooters (spacing to work inside), lower taxes (not sure about that, pretty sure lower than in Canada), pretty stacked bench, lots of picks in the future and pretty good flexibility, warm weather, lots of money

But at least he has lillard in Portland.. Need more than one star to win in this league

Comment

Working...
                                X