This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    Warm weather, play the 4 with a versatile 5 who's a great defender (lighten his defensive burden), be surrounded by shooters (spacing to work inside), lower taxes (not sure about that, pretty sure lower than in Canada), pretty stacked bench, lots of picks in the future and pretty good flexibility, warm weather, lots of money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's been said LMA wants a team on the cusp of winning a title, Phoenix is even further from a title than we are. They also still need to do a sign and trade to get him according to Zach Lowe.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
      It's been said LMA wants a team on the cusp of winning a title, Phoenix is even further from a title than we are. They also still need to do a sign and trade to get him according to Zach Lowe.
      Raptors aren't necessarily on the cusp of winning a title (might not even be closer than PHX, who are will coached)

But Woj reporting that Suns need to get rid of the other Morris + PJ Tucker to clear space... That intrigues me

A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Raptors aren't necessarily on the cusp of winning a title (might not even be closer than PHX, who are will coached)

But Woj reporting that Suns need to get rid of the other Morris + PJ Tucker to clear space... That intrigues me

Oh, man, that's where MU should come in. This is a great situation to get valuable players at a low cost. It would be for the best to let go of the dream and exploit this.
        MeDar ReDozan

Comment

We definitely aren't, only Houston and San Antonio fit that bill. I was just pointing out how going to Phoenix really doesn't make sense if he's looking to title contend next season.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
            We definitely aren't, only Houston and San Antonio fit that bill. I was just pointing out how going to Phoenix really doesn't make sense if he's looking to title contend next season.
            Idk, I like their offense, they've upgraded their d and are well coached. Still, I agree with you.

At this point I'd rather see us help a team clear space than try to sign him..
            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• LMA is bothering me now...fuck him. Time to move on
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                TT's going to sign for $80M+ ... great for him (and Canada), but that's ridiculous.

The strange thing about that is that Lebron's player agency, run by Rich Paul, gets commissions on that deal. Is over-paying Lebron's clients another way to indirectly compensate Lebron above the max? Seems to cross the conflict-of-interest line, IMO, to have an active player closely tied to a player agency that's involved in major decisions of player movement and compensation.
                Nobody including Adam Silver has more power than Lebron James right now
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Heat are also getting in on the LMA sweepstakes.. maybe they want to move on from Wade?

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                    LMA is bothering me now...fuck him. Time to move on
                    Yeah how dare he weigh his options on figuring out where he finishes the prime of his career and hopefully get a crack at a ring. Its only his life, does he not give a fuck about us internet fans

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Heat are also getting in on the LMA sweepstakes.. maybe they want to move on from Wade?
                      He plays like the same game as Bosh...don't see that being a smart idea at all

Comment

Haha, if I had 8 different job offers (in 8 different cities), I'm sure I'd take longer than 48 hours to make a decision too

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          But then we'd all be married to first cousins and carrying guns with no healthcare
                          Texas, or Shelbyville?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Haha, if I had 8 different job offers (in 8 different cities), I'm sure I'd take longer than 48 hours to make a decision too
                            And they're all offering the same wage. Well over 20 million dollars per year. Tough life

That right there is why nobody feels sorry for you guys when you're "criticized" by bloggers, sensitive ass NBA players

Comment

The guy is deciding his prime years and I'm sure almost everyone he talked to delivered a top notch case/presentation. It's a huge decision.

What did you expect from him?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• It would be amazing to nab markieff Morris..
                                Also, if the heat are now chasing LMA.. Wouldn't that make bosh available?

Comment

Working...
                                X