No announcement yet.

Goodbye Amir Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the best Amir. Every athlete plays in a city. Not every athlete plays for a city. Thanks for playing for us.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
      All the best Amir. Every athlete plays in a city. Not every athlete plays for a city. Thanks for playing for us.
      going to be weird not seeing a player crumpled to the ground in pain every other quarter

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
        going to be weird not seeing a player crumpled to the ground in pain every other quarter
        We have a long history of crumpled number 15s....

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          We have a long history of crumpled number 15s....

garbajosa, at least he kept the leg

Comment

just read on espn that raptors were +7.7 per 100 with Amir at center and -0.8 with him at pf
            "Bruno?
            Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
              just read on espn that raptors were +7.7 per 100 with Amir at center and -0.8 with him at pf
              What. was the +\- when he was limping up and down the court wincing with the trainers looking very concerned

Comment

What. was the +\- when he was limping up and down the court wincing with the trainers looking very concerned
                not my point.

just interesting that we were better with him at c than at pf
                "Bruno?
                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
                  not my point.

just interesting that we were better with him at c than at pf
                  when he plays C, 2Pats is usually the PF. 2Pats scores more than Amir and JV is never used so Amir is as productive as the C. if Raptors run a smaller lineup team would exploit it

Comment

Chill out on the Amir bashing, its not his fault he had bad ankles
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

If the term "summer 3" leaves town with him, then good riddance! lol

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                        If the term "summer 3" leaves town with him, then good riddance! lol
                        Hey. I loved the summer 3! Lol of course he had to shoot it with more than 6 seconds on the clock or it would expire...
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Feels like just yesterday buddahfan was telling us all how good Amir was going to be... and now they're both gone. Time flies!

Comment

Thank you and farewell!

Comment

At least when Amir was wincing I believed him. Didn't have the same feel as Vince on the bench with a towel over his head begging for mercy.

Comment

Working...
                              X