Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    I'm totally on board for a Faried deal.

Ross+JJ+two first rounders should do it (Toronto '16 and LAC '17).
    Def would be more than enough.

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
      2 first rounders for Faried?! Are you insane?
      Faried has lots of value around the league and at a great value (considering what we've been seeing today). Denver is probably tanking so will want picks. If Masai can get him for less that would be great.. but yeah.. I'd do this.. Raps still have NY's pick in '16 and their own in '17.

Comment

I'm totally on board for a Faried deal.

Ross+JJ+two first rounders should do it (Toronto '16 and LAC '17).
        Have you lost your mind?

Horrible Horrible Horrible trade
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

You are missing one option: Demarre Carroll.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
            can he do it for whole season ?

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
              Because it's a horrible option.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                Because it's a horrible option.
                Try 2Pats and Nbebe. Casey's still HC so no pressure.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Try 2Pats and Nbebe. Casey's still HC so no pressure.
                  Noway you will go any further than you did last season with those 2 as your main PFs.

Comment

Faried has lots of value around the league and at a great value (considering what we've been seeing today). Denver is probably tanking so will want picks. If Masai can get him for less that would be great.. but yeah.. I'd do this.. Raps still have NY's pick in '16 and their own in '17.
                    Dude, the value of first round draft picks with the new salary cap coming is through the roof. If anything maybe you give a heavily protected pick with Ross and JJ but that's it
                    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                    Because its 2015

Comment

McRealistic wrote: View Post
                      Noway you will go any further than you did last season with those 2 as your main PFs.
                      There's no chance to get past the first round with Casey. See what 2Pats and Bebe can do then re-evaliuate when a real HC gets hired

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                        Dude, the value of first round draft picks with the new salary cap coming is through the roof. If anything maybe you give a heavily protected pick with Ross and JJ but that's it
                        I get what you're saying.. but Ross and JJ are bad assets.. and one protected pick will not be enough (besides LAC's pick is already protected). Faried is only 25 years old and on a great contract. But if Masai can pull something off that keeps all our picks of course it would be great. I'd rather go after a guy like him than sit on my hands and have Carroll play the 4 in a small ball line up.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                          Dunno if it's been mentioned but the Zeller that's in Charlotte would be a fantastic target.
                          I think Charlotte just doubled down on him by not extending Biyombo a qualifying offer, and trading Vonleh.

Comment

I get what you're saying.. but Ross and JJ are bad assets.. and one protected pick will not be enough (besides LAC's pick is already protected). Faried is only 25 years old and on a great contract. But if Masai can pull something off that keeps all our picks of course it would be great. I'd rather go after a guy like him than sit on my hands and have Carroll play the 4 in a small ball line up.
                            I'd rather go after Thomas Robinson. Who's rebounds like a mad man and will be got for a small contract. Faried makes 12 mill per and next season were gonna need to extend JV and probably DD. How can we have the cap space for all that?
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              I'd rather go after Thomas Robinson. Who's rebounds like a mad man and will be got for a small contract. Faried makes 12 mill per and next season were gonna need to extend JV and probably DD. How can we have the cap space for all that?
                              We'll have their bird rights.. so we can extend them all.. just can't get any more free agents unless we do S&T's.. but it's not like KD is coming here anytime soon.

Comment

Millsap, Brandan Wright, Amir Johnson, Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson, Anthony Davis have all signed offer sheets. Did I leave anyone out?
                                Last edited by caccia; Wed Jul 1, 2015, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X