Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter N wrote: View Post
    Kief or Jones would make me very happy.

The downside to having a FO that doesn't have leaks is we have no idea which way Masai is leaning. It could be West, it could be Taj, it could be a trade, it could be nobody.
    You have to admit, it is great. Would you rather have Sac FO? Scary!
    Unfortunately, it drives us fans crazy.
    IMO, it is good there are several potencially available players under contract (and a few FA, Hill, Scola).
    Most of those teams (Suns w unhappy remaining twin Morris, Bulls & Gibson -money, Hou w Jones -a glut of PF, tanking Denver w Farried) are sort of motivated to deal the guy we need. Hopefully this results in MU not having to overpay.
    Clearly (IMO) we dont want to start season with 2Pat or Byombo or Tyler as our staring forward (otherwise a lot of upgrades are kind of wasted, at least for this year).
    With above choices (prob 6-7 guys that would be slight to major upgrade) I have full confidence that Masai will make (most of us fans) happy.

Comment

• Well, the addition of Markieff into 'available PF' conversation sure made it more interesting for me. It was getting a bit depressing, us hyping up various scrubs or expensive bad fits.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
        Well, the addition of Markieff into 'available PF' conversation sure made it more interesting for me. It was getting a bit depressing, us hyping up various scrubs or expensive bad fits.
        Yeah, despite the "issues" he'd bring an edge and a lot of talent to the starting unit. That's 4 pretty hardcore dudes surrounding DD, who I think needs that kind of toughness around him (a bit like Vince in that regard). PPat can stay where he belongs with the 2nd unit - even better fit with Biyombo than Hans last season.

I like it a lot. Then you're probably doing two for one so you have a final roster spot. Dorrell Wright or DeDaniels?

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
          Well, the addition of Markieff into 'available PF' conversation sure made it more interesting for me. It was getting a bit depressing, us hyping up various scrubs or expensive bad fits.
          "Available" in theory, but who knows if Masai is even pursuing him. I need a leaked rumour in order to get excited

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            Since Milwaukee signed Greg Monroe, I wonder if they'd be willing to sell low on Miles Plumlee. He was decent in Phoenix and would be a better back-up for next season than Biyombo or Bebe. He wasn't worth what the Suns wanted, but now that Milwaukee added Monroe, Plumlee seems very unnecessary (Henson & Zaza both were above Plumlee at the end of last season).
            Both Suns and Bucks fans say he's horrible
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Nothing foul here in Toronto!! Please come!!!
              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Any feel for Taj's ankle injury? Is he ready for the regular season?

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Since Milwaukee signed Greg Monroe, I wonder if they'd be willing to sell low on Miles Plumlee. He was decent in Phoenix and would be a better back-up for next season than Biyombo or Bebe. He wasn't worth what the Suns wanted, but now that Milwaukee added Monroe, Plumlee seems very unnecessary (Henson & Zaza both were above Plumlee at the end of last season).
                  Sounds like someone is trying to inflate the value of a Dynasty asset

Comment

• Once and future Raptor?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      Any feel for Taj's ankle injury? Is he ready for the regular season?
                      Taj is not on my radar

Would be severely disappointed if we went after him

Comment

• David Lee just got traded to Boston, so maybe we could make a deal for Sullinger? Say a Ross for Sullinger swap? I'd do that.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          Sounds like someone is trying to inflate the value of a Dynasty asset

The thought may have crossed my mind lol.

Actually, completely forgot about him until I started to look at my cap sheet. It was widely discussed last year at the deadline, but the cost should be much lower now.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                            David Lee just got traded to Boston, so maybe we could make a deal for Sullinger? Say a Ross for Sullinger swap? I'd do that.
                            I would take that deal. Ship out a player with questionable focus/effort on the court and bring in a guy with questionable conditioning/fitness.

We would need to find another solid guard somewhere though, Lou, Grevis, and Ross is a big void, we have Jospeh and a rookie so far to replace them, not enough.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                              David Lee just got traded to Boston, so maybe we could make a deal for Sullinger? Say a Ross for Sullinger swap? I'd do that.
                              I wouldn't do that just because we are really low on people who can spread the floor and also bringing in a guy with the same exact attitude as Ross lol
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I don't know what 2pat did to upset people. But it seems like everyone wants to bring in anyone who's ever started at any point on any team to start over 2pat.
                                The guy is still only 26 (he looks 35), if you can't bring in a "CURRENT" All-star, bring in a young one on rookie deal to come off the bench and see what 2pat can do in a new role.
                                I'm sorry but Demarre Carroll is not the missing piece that puts us at championship level. Next year is gonna be a whole new shift in direction. In the eternal words of Masai its gonna be a year of evaluation, for the 3rd year in a row.

Comment

Working...
                                X