Okay armchair GM lets see how close you can get to what Masai actually does

Lowry/DeRozan/Carroll/Valanciunas are off the list of things you can use

our draft picks are tradeable for 30 days
    Lou Williams can be used in a S&T
    as can Hansbrough/Fields/Hayes etc.
    Patterson has a very reasonable deal
    Ridnour will give some team cap space
    Ross might thrive in another environment

We have 4 first round picks over the next two years.

*Once we are up to the cap we theoretically can sign De Colo and go over the cap.

ALL RIGHT PEEPS...

It's time to play "Are you the next Masai?"
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Sign Will Bynum so Casey can play the smallest small ball the NBA has ever seen
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Farid from Nuggets ...

Comment

Package Ross for Gibson.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Do a s&t with Orlando for Tobias Harris. He is a rfa but Magic will match...so this has to be a "friendly" acq.

Comment

Waive Ridnour.

Patterson and 1st LAC for sign-and-traded Tobias Harris.

Re-sign Chuck Hayes at minimum for vet C presence.

Use Room MLE to sign Hansbrough as a backup PF.

Sign Powell and Daniels as wing and forward depth.

Sign Bynum to the minimum to be our third string vet PG.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
              Waive Ridnour.

Patterson and 1st LAC for sign-and-traded Tobias Harris.

Re-sign Chuck Hayes at minimum for vet C presence.

Use Room MLE to sign Hansbrough as a backup PF.

Sign Powell and Daniels as wing and forward depth.

Sign Bynum to the minimum to be our third string vet PG.
              I actually hope its Faried from the nuggets for ross

Comment

I lol...most poster claim that ross is done, and a bum, yet want to swap him for faried.

Comment

Trade 1.Faried for either Ross + PPatterson + or PPat +1st in 2016.
                  Trade 2. Ridnour to Houston for either TJones or Donatus + Kostas.
                  Cap Space is becoming an issue for Houston with Brewers $8.25 and a replacement for Beverly who is going to the Kings .
                  Masai must act quickly

Comment

I don't know about caps and all that stuff, but as I straight-up trade I think MU might be able to sell some trash to Golden State with at trade like this: JV and T. Ross for A. Iguodala and Festus Ezeli. I proposed something similar (JV+DD) in the relevant forum just before the finals, and was laughed at. Then Iggy won MVP; maybe I wasn't so stupid. Iggy would be great as a Raptor and GS just might trade him for the right price. Poof! No more DD/KL leadership debate.

Comment

Beagle wrote: View Post
                      I don't know about caps and all that stuff, but as I straight-up trade I think MU might be able to sell some trash to Golden State with at trade like this: JV and T. Ross for A. Iguodala and Festus Ezeli. I proposed something similar (JV+DD) in the relevant forum just before the finals, and was laughed at. Then Iggy won MVP; maybe I wasn't so stupid. Iggy would be great as a Raptor and GS just might trade him for the right price. Poof! No more DD/KL leadership debate.
                      We shoulda drafted him way back.

Comment

Beverly and Brewer used the Kings to get solid contracts with the Rockets totaling $6.25+ $8.2 totaling $14.4 million dollars plus the already committed $54.47 million by seven players plus Sam Dekkar plus three more slots push Houston Rockets to $73 million.

Strongly pushing the Raptors to be in place to go one of the power forwards that Houston will want to offload and grab Ariza for a 1st pick. Allows the Raptors to be in position at the salary cap of $69 million .

KL, DD, Ariza,Carroll, JV
                        Wright, TRoss, JJ, PPat, Donatus
                        Xx, Powell, Bruno, xxxx, BeBe
                        Than add in a backup point guard , and a mature veteran ( Hayes ).

Comment

1 of two things.

1. Grab tjones and at least a 2nd rounder for cap space

2. Grab lee from warriors and a late 1st(maybe looney) for cap space.

I don't think Masai is going to send out assets

Comment

Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
                            Beverly and Brewer used the Kings to get solid contracts with the Rockets totaling $6.25+ $8.2 totaling $14.4 million dollars plus the already committed $54.47 million by seven players plus Sam Dekkar plus three more slots push Houston Rockets to $73 million.

Strongly pushing the Raptors to be in place to go one of the power forwards that Houston will want to offload and grab Ariza for a 1st pick. Allows the Raptors to be in position at the salary cap of $69 million .

KL, DD, Ariza,Carroll, JV
                            Wright, TRoss, JJ, PPat, Donatus
                            Xx, Powell, Bruno, xxxx, BeBe
                            Than add in a backup point guard , and a mature veteran ( Hayes ).
                            Ariza would be a risky (for the room) get. Besides we have Carroll as sf now. We need a pf. He has previously rejected the Raptors and we dont need a pouting player screwing up the chemistry which started to get suspect last yr anyway.

Comment

We trade for Jones, either using Ross or Ridnour. We do not give up any draft picks.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                              X