No announcement yet.

Who is that Paul Pierce type vet we could get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love Ray Allen. But if Miami has him I'd assume they don't want to trade him

Comment

LeBron seems like a good fit, he's still a free agent
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
        Ray Allen...tough enough? Or has he retired?
        Fuck Ray Allen! That ring hungry bastard!
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
          LeBron seems like a good fit, he's still a free agent
          And we still have some cap space. Oh the pressure of waiting. I think his decision will be between us and the Cavs.

Comment

We can't find anybody like Paul Pierce.. Clutch, playoff tested, rotation ready with champion pedigree.
            However I like the idea of Andre Miller, I read he is visiting teams looking for a vet combo guard. We could use a third string pg to mentor and he is a crafty motherfucker

Comment

Maybe instead of a Paul Pierce type proven leader, we should get a Tom Thibodeau type proven leader?

Comment

We already have a 3rd string pg in wright

Comment

*Beep beep*

Uros Slokar is available for the right price!

*Vrooooooooooooom*

Comment

Euro Slow Car wrote: View Post
                    *Beep beep*

Uros Slokar is available for the right price!

*Vrooooooooooooom*
                    Based on my Google search.. I'll take him for c/pf depth. But I don't think he fills this role lol

Comment

Joel Anthony is exactly the guy that I came up with, not that it would be my ideal get but that they could get...He's a free agent, Canadian, gots rings and could slot into the now vacant chuck-wagon role, the short and stout big of last resort...Unfortunately I think it is more of a future HOF type guy who commands unquestioned respect that they need, such guys have been retiring in bunches lately and they just aren't available.
                      Last edited by Prophet2k; Wed Jul 8, 2015, 07:11 PM.
                      limpin ain't easy, but I make it look good...

Comment

I think Joel Anthony could fill the Chuck Hayes-sized hole we will have for sure, and I think Dorrell Wright would also be a great pick up.

Comment

Between JV, BB and BeBe, I don't think we need another C. But I see some of our bench wing depth outgoing in a trade for a PF, so Dorrell Wright makes a ton of sense.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Call Dallas about Dirk Nowitzki right now...

Logic:

1) The Mavs will be looking to tank now that they've been DJ'd

2) Dirk is 37 and Mavs know he should not be part of a tank job
                            3) Casey was formerly a Mavs guy
                            4) The Raps could be an Eastern Conference contender with Nowitzki

5) Blake's post says the Raps can bring in some more salary in a trade...

Dirk will make $8.3 million in 2015-16. First proposal to Dallas: JJ, Bebe and Ridnour's contract for Dirk.

Comment

MU chose Scola as our Pierce type vet...

Comment

symbot wrote: View Post

Call Dallas about Dirk Nowitzki right now...

Logic:

1) The Mavs will be looking to tank now that they've been DJ'd

2) Dirk is 37 and Mavs know he should not be part of a tank job
                                3) Casey was formerly a Mavs guy
                                4) The Raps could be an Eastern Conference contender with Nowitzki

5) Blake's post says the Raps can bring in some more salary in a trade...

Dirk will make $8.3 million in 2015-16. First proposal to Dallas: JJ, Bebe and Ridnour's contract for Dirk.
                                Dallas will never trade Dirk
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X