Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving Forward who can 2015-16 Raptors beat in playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    Wait until the start of the season to judge this. Trades should shake up the playoff picture.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    People have been talking about treadmill and tanking for the past few months now where you been LOL?

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    I say the teams that we can't beat are Chicago and Cleveland. I feel were more ready for Washington and Milwaukee next year, and I don't see Atlanta being as good.

Leave a comment:

• BS10
    replied
    We can beat any team with a competent coach.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    Snooch wrote: View Post
    Cleveland is no, miami is no, chicago is most likely a no, washington is a no, milwaukee is a no, atlanta is a no, indy and det and char are maybes, rest ae yeses.

We can beat the teams that dobt make the playoffs, in the playoffs
    maybe

Leave a comment:

• Snooch
    replied
    Cleveland is no, miami is no, chicago is most likely a no, washington is a no, milwaukee is a no, atlanta is a no, indy and det and char are maybes, rest ae yeses.

We can beat the teams that dobt make the playoffs, in the playoffs

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    didn't Golden State win a ring based on an adjustment

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Isn't his whole career based on the adjustment he is credited on making on Lebron. Guess that was Carlisle

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    This is your playoff coach....

Adjustments, they say. Adjustments are everything.
    Balderdash, or something close to that, says Raptors coach Dwane Casey.
    “When people say making adjustments is when I laugh,” Casey said yesterday after the Raptors had a film and relaxed work session at the Air Canada Centre. “Going all the way to the championship (as a Dallas Mavericks assistant in 2011) we changed very little, maybe a substitution and we still won.
    “That’s when I laugh when people say, ‘He beat him because he made 50 adjustments.’ You can’t do that. I’m not that smart by the way. I don’t know what coach is.
    http://www.thestar.com/sports/raptor...h-wizards.html

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    I think we can realistically beat anyone except a healthy Cleveland. So much has changed with the team and we still aren't sure how PF will shake out, so seems way premature to make any good predictions.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    psrs1 wrote: View Post
    All of us have been watching MU closely this offseason . At the end of the day all that really matters is playoff performance. Looking to next season is there anyone the Raptors could beat in the playoffs?

My take is

Vs CLE no
    Vs CHI no
    Vs ATL no
    Vs WASH no
    Vs MIL YES
    Vs BOS maybe
    Vs BKN maybe
    Vs DET no
    Vs IND yes
    Vs CHA no
    Vs MIA maybe

Looking at where we are vs where we have been I just don't see a different outcome than the past two years . At what point is it time to seriously change the current approach ?
    Considering Kidd has already beaten Casey in the playoffs and they have Monroe and Parker next season, Bucks would beat the Raptors. Indy isn't playoff bound but Vogel is really good.

Leave a comment:

• MoscowRussia
    replied
    How about Orlando?
    And we were good vs Atl last year in a regular so maybe we can beat em in playoffs

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    started a topic Moving Forward who can 2015-16 Raptors beat in playoffs?

Moving Forward who can 2015-16 Raptors beat in playoffs?

All of us have been watching MU closely this offseason . At the end of the day all that really matters is playoff performance. Looking to next season is there anyone the Raptors could beat in the playoffs?

My take is

Vs CLE no
    Vs CHI no
    Vs ATL no
    Vs WASH no
    Vs MIL YES
    Vs BOS maybe
    Vs BKN maybe
    Vs DET no
    Vs IND yes
    Vs CHA no
    Vs MIA maybe

Looking at where we are vs where we have been I just don't see a different outcome than the past two years . At what point is it time to seriously change the current approach ?
Working...
X