Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving Forward who can 2015-16 Raptors beat in playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raptors999 wrote: View Post
    casey apologist are like cockroaches. given a crack they breed and infest. casey is the worst coach in the nba and thats not exagerration
    Dislike casey. Grown fatigued though reading about casey suckssssz every day
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      Do we have to wait for the moratorium to be lifted to claim victory on our sig bet?
      No, you win the bet forsure

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Dislike casey. Grown fatigued though reading about casey suckssssz every day
        you posted that Detroit is far worse then the Raptors while neglecting to add how thoroughly SVG outcoached Casey during the season.

Comment

you posted that Detroit is far worse then the Raptors while neglecting to add how thoroughly SVG outcoached Casey during the season.
          Yes SVG will out coach Casey. But the Raptors outplay Detroit at every single position not held by Andre Drummond, and even that is debatable. Brett Brown is 100x the coach Casey is, Philly still sucks.

Comment

Yes SVG will out coach Casey. But the Raptors outplay Detroit at every single position not held by Andre Drummond, and even that is debatable. Brett Brown is 100x the coach Casey is, Philly still sucks.
            philly loses intentionally. they gutted the roster after it looked like they would pass the Knicks. the fact that Detroit is outgunned at every position and can still beat the Raptors is how terrible Casey is. no argument about the terrible offense, defense, development or roster use doesnt point back to Casey. blaming players for not trying hard enough or missing rebounds is pointless when guys are scrambling because of the coach.

Comment

Too early to say, ask me at the trade deadline in 2015-2016 where either we going to get a bonafide starter/s that will change the dynamic of this team which should get us past the first round or we trade our starter/s due to failure of the season or inability to move from our current position and we are looking ahead for next season.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                Vs CLE no
                Vs CHI maybe
                Vs ATL maybe
                Vs WASH maybe
                Vs MIL YES
                Vs BOS YES
                Vs BKN YES
                Vs DET YES
                Vs IND YES
                Vs CHA YES
                Vs MIA maybe

I think we'll end up being somewhere between the 4th and 6th best team in the east. Home court will matter more; if we place 5th or 6th we may indeed face the same result this year
                Exactly my concern. Yeah slaw I know it's early and yes I agree we are NOT tanking. But step back for a moment and think big picture. If we are going to be a similar team to the last two years then either we need a much a stronger defence or a better coach. MU has shored up the D. The only alternative is a trade . DC not going anywhere so either the improved D gets us over the hump or MU makes a big trade.

Comment

In the playoffs it will come down to health and matchups.. but I don't like a Casey coached playoff team. If Lowry is healthy and they have a matchup they can exploit and do exploit it (say small front court, or slow back court).. then Raptors could get to the second round. But at this point I would bet on the field in round one no matter who they get.

Comment

I hope we miss the playoffs and Casey gets fired but that won't happen
                    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

BS10 wrote: View Post
                      I hope we miss the playoffs and Casey gets fired but that won't happen
                      Yeaaaaaaaah Go Raps!!

Comment

Yeaaaaaaaah Go Raps!!
                        lol, you celebrated too early and missed the 2nd part of what i said. But yes, go rapzzzzz!
                        #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

what was the bet?
                          That Lou would be re-signed.

Comment

Wow. Over 3 months until the season even begins and you're already saying things like that. Settle down a bit! I don't imagine any of us love Casey's coaching, but "I hope we miss the playoffs" seems more than a bit ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                            X