Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cody73 wrote: View Post
    All of you.

We can't finish lower than fourth if we win our division.
    That issue is currently being addressed by competition committee and all indications are that playoff seeding will be changed based on wins not in division .

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
      That issue is currently being addressed by competition committee and all indications are that playoff seeding will be changed based on wins not in division .
      That's what I thought too. No more easy home court advantage in the playoffs.. not that it helped last season.
      your pal,
      ebrian

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
        That's what I thought too. No more easy home court advantage in the playoffs.. not that it helped last season.
        Division title didn't guarantee home court anyway. Nothing has changed in that regard.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

1) Cleveland
          2) Atlanta
          3) Chicago
          4) Miami
          5) Washington
          6) Milwaukee
          7) Toronto
          8) Indiana
          9) Charlotte

Cleveland is a head above the class

Miami, Atl and Chicago are the next best - tier 2

5-9 seed will be a real dog fight this year, with Washington, Bucks, Indy, Raps and Charlotte all competing. Tier 3 teams

Comment

1) Cleveland
            2) Miami
            3)Toronto
            4) Washington
            5) Atlanta
            6) Milwaukee
            7) Boston
            8) Detroit

Casey finally got his guys. His finally doesn't have to come up with a system to hide his players well maybe just JV now. Dd contract year will be his best yet. Lowry I think will have a lessened role so he doesn't go into the playoffs broken down. This year is make or break for JV. Defense/Offense is being totally changed to accommodate him. Contract year for JV. If doesn't become an all star this year I don't think he ever will.

50 wins
            Third straight Atlantic Division title
            Get pass the first round
            Casey/DD resigned!
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Atlanta got exposed in the playoffs and than they lost their best player in playoffs. I think they take a dip out of the top 4
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Atlanta got exposed in the playoffs and than they lost their best player in playoffs. I think they take a dip out of the top 4
                and now horford finally gets a chance to play some at his natural position. They still have Korver, they still have teague and they have Thabo to start at sf. Got Splitter now.

They can go beast mode

Teague
                Splitter
                Millsap
                Horford
                Splitter

And they never got exposed in playoffs, they got hurt.

Comment

Snooch wrote: View Post
                  and now horford finally gets a chance to play some at his natural position. They still have Korver, they still have teague and they have Thabo to start at sf. Got Splitter now.

They can go beast mode

Teague
                  Splitter
                  Millsap
                  Horford
                  Splitter

Well if Splitter's going to play the 2 AND the 5, I don't see how they don't take the first seed.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

They can go beast mode

Teague
                    Splitter
                    Millsap
                    Horford
                    Splitter

That lineup is not intimidating to me at all. Thabo could play the 3 but his not the shooter Carroll is. Tiago wont start. They just paid Milsap his going to be in the starting lineup. Kyle Korver is so overrated to me
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

That's why I got the Hawks at #6; will fight with Tor for #5.
                      1) Cleveland
                      2) Miami
                      3) Washington
                      4) Chicago
                      5) Toronto
                      6) Atlanta
                      7) Milwaukee
                      8) Detroit
                      ==============
                      Orl
                      NY
                      Bk
                      Cha
                      Ind
                      Phi
                      Bos
                      Tor is #3 with a good coach; #5 or 6 with Casey

Comment

"doesn't have to come up with a system to hide his players "
                        Apparently nobody told him that's part of a profession call COACHING.
                        It's in bold in the job description.

1) Cleveland
                        2) Miami
                        3)Toronto
                        4) Washington
                        5) Atlanta
                        6) Milwaukee
                        7) Boston
                        8) Detroit

Casey finally got his guys. His finally doesn't have to come up with a system to hide his players well maybe just JV now. Dd contract year will be his best yet. Lowry I think will have a lessened role so he doesn't go into the playoffs broken down. This year is make or break for JV. Defense/Offense is being totally changed to accommodate him. Contract year for JV. If doesn't become an all star this year I don't think he ever will.

50 wins
                        Third straight Atlantic Division title
                        Get pass the first round
                        Casey/DD resigned!

Comment

The Hawks will still be a great regular season team, even if they aren't built for a four-round playoff run. Losing DeMarre will hurt, but they ran away with the EC last year aside from a nice post-NYK-trade run from Cleveland. Atlanta could "take a dip" and still finish 2nd. Let's not forget how much the EC sucks overall.

I'd have Cleveland and Atlanta in the top 2. Chicago and Miami are injury wildcards who have the ability to finish anywhere. Toronto and Washington are probably the most stable and will be in there from #3-6 somewhere. Boston, Milwuakee, Detroit, Indiana, and Charlotte all have soooo many variables and/or young talent, it's hard to say. Wouldn't be surprised if any of those teams finished #15 and also wouldn't be surprised if they clicked, took a leap, and finished #5. I also don't really care. The Raptors need to have a better year than Washington and Chicago and I'll be happy. Would be great if they pushed Atlanta.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

They can go beast mode

Teague
                            Splitter
                            Millsap
                            Horford
                            Splitter

Lol wut. I'm confused man

You said thabo should start at sf, but then in your linup listed millsap at sf. Then also listed splitter twice.

And how is horford playing his natural position if millsap is still on the team. Millsap is a pf, not sf. So either you make horford play out of position or make millsap play out of position. Either way, your analysis makes no semce
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

That lineup is not intimidating to me at all. Thabo could play the 3 but his not the shooter Carroll is. Tiago wont start. They just paid Milsap his going to be in the starting lineup. Kyle Korver is so overrated to me
                              Korver has been beter than your boy demar in net productin, offensive rating and defensive rating for most of his career.

And Atlanta has already talked about Splitter/Horford and Millsap front court.

Comment

I_Worship_Joe_Johnson wrote: View Post
                                Lol wut. I'm confused man

You said thabo should start at sf, but then in your linup listed millsap at sf. Then also listed splitter twice.

And how is horford playing his natural position if millsap is still on the team. Millsap is a pf, not sf. So either you make horford play out of position or make millsap play out of position. Either way, your analysis makes no semce
                                Thabo most likely will start, but they will use that lineup this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X