The 2015/16 Eastern Conference Predictions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post
    Patterson is going to be starting for a solid playoff team, an opportunity he's never had but I'm sure he relishes. I expect Patterson to have his best season ever. This is his chance to prove to the Raptors that they don't need to go looking for their future starting PF because he is already on the roster.
    You couldn't ask for a better opportunity if you were 2Pat. Comes at the perfect time in his career. As his entering his prime.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      You couldn't ask for a better opportunity if you were 2Pat. Comes at the perfect time in his career. As his entering his prime.
      Yeah. I've read that Scola doesn't have 2Pat's physical gifts, but has nearly everything else (the work ethic, attitude, veteran "moves" and savvy). I imagine Masai knew exactly what he was doing bringing him in - especially as Demar and Masai conceded that Paul Pierce's veteran presence was big for Washington - once the furious spanking was over.

So. 2Pats is entering his prime, athletic and can shoot. Do I have that right?

Can anyone tell me - seriously - what's 2Pat's "ceiling"? Is there any chance he can be a legit, decent starter on a playoff team (assuming his teammates can carry their weight)?

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
        Yeah. I've read that Scola doesn't have 2Pat's physical gifts, but has nearly everything else (the work ethic, attitude, veteran "moves" and savvy). I imagine Masai knew exactly what he was doing bringing him in - especially as Demar and Masai conceded that Paul Pierce's veteran presence was big for Washington - once the furious spanking was over.

Can anyone tell me - seriously - what's 2Pat's "ceiling"? Is there any chance he can be a legit, decent starter on a playoff team (assuming his teammates can carry their weight)?
        I think 5th best starter is probably his ceiling. And he can be a positive contributor if sandwiched between a solid wing defender and a solid rim protector who are both very good rebounders. So, check and check. High hopes for this season.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post

A poor man's Paul Millsap. Starter worthy which allows you to spend money elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
          X