Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your favorite player on the current squad

If you can also list why that is. Personality/talent/potential...etc

Besides we need some positivity haha DEMAR LOVERS COME OUT.

Think this topic needs a poll.

You know...before it gets ugly.
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

I dont care what happened in the playoffs...the bulldog of bay street Kyle Lowry carried us on his back for two record breaking season, re-signed in T.O and has been the MVP these past two years bringing us back to relevance...KL all day
      Last edited by RepTdot; Thu Jul 9, 2015, 10:44 PM.

Comment

JV all the way because he has the perfect mix of talent/potential/humour/personality/foreign-ness

HM to JJ for being a real one and for the brazilians because they have Bebe's instagram poppin

Comment

DeMar DeRozan because he is not the franchise player this city wants but he is the franchise player this city needs. This year he'll return to the ASG, carry the Raptors to the ECF on his back, shoot 40% from 3 for the first time, and sign a new contract next summer giving the home team a huge discount - about $12m/year for 5 years.

End of discussion.

Edit: he is also really good at recruiting guys who have a similar first name to him. DeMarcus is next.
          Last edited by S.R.; Thu Jul 9, 2015, 10:52 PM.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
            DeMar DeRozan because he is not the franchise player this city wants but he is the franchise player this city needs. This year he'll return to the ASG, carry the Raptors to the ECF on his back, shoot 40% from 3 for the first time, and sign a new contract next summer giving the home team a huge discount - about $12m/year for 5 years.

End of discussion.

Edit: he is also really good at recruiting guys who have a similar first name to him. DeMarcus is next.
            You just jinxed the fuck out of any chances of any of that happening
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

As a prominent financial mogul residing in the District of DeRozan, my ever-lasting love for DD and belief that he is the second coming of Jordan is stronger than the force of 1000 bricked DD fadeaway 20 footers.

Comment

Kyle Looooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwry
                #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

I mean, I love me some JV.

Really like Lowry, Patterson and JJ too, and Brunoooooo!

But yeah, JV for me.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

going to vote Bebe because if he lives up to potential he fills lots of holes in the frontcourt

Comment

Jonas "Oh My God" Valanciunas
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Lowry, which is partly why I didn't watch too much Raptors basketball after December.

Jonas is a close a second.

Comment

JV. Part of the reason this season was so hard to watch.

Big Bruno and Lowry can too, tho Lowry frustrates the hell out of me.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

BALTIC BEAST.

But I am really excited about giving COJO a chance to uproot JV as my favourite.
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Jonas Valanciunas.

As per Yabadabayolo's sig "I love big men"

Comment

Working...
                              X