Who is your favorite player on the current squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rightsideup wrote: View Post
    I think wright had more first game jitters than Powell who played fantastic. Wright was effective and got his teamates flowing
    It's odd but I didn't notice Wright's impact as much. I was surprised after the game that he had 9 assists. Admittedly, I did not pay attention as much in the second half, in which he apparently played better. It seemed early on that he was hesitant and was willing to pass the ball without even attempting to attack in the PnR. He must have been more aggressive in the second half and maybe I didn't pick up on it.

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
      I think wright had more first game jitters than Powell who played fantastic. Wright was effective and got his teamates flowing
      Powell is a really confident guy, so that probably explains it. He said himself he wants to be Allstar by his 5th year or something like that.
      Nevermind what haters say,
      ignore them ’til they fade away. - T.I

Comment

Aaron Gray
        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

how do you add a poll??

Comment

RepTdot wrote: View Post
            I dont care what happened in the playoffs...the bulldog of bay street Kyle Lowry carried us on his back for two record breaking season, re-signed in T.O and has been the MVP these past two years bringing us back to relevance...KL all day
            Totally agree. Kyle is our stud, he was playing MVP calibre bball for 1/2 a season, and AS level the year before. Injuries, fatigue, lack of support, locker room issues, whatever - the last half of the season was not the real Kyle Lowry.

Comment

Hard not to go with Lowry here but, if he counts, I'm going with Casey.

I have never loved to hate someone as much as I do with him.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                I have never loved to hate someone as much as I do with him.
                You obviously have never been married

Comment

Jokes aside in my first post, I wouldn't really say I have a favourite player on the team. I like DD and Val the most but can't really decide between them.

Comment

Working...
                  X