Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem that no one seems to be mentioning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emanpop wrote: View Post
    TLR - Raptors need to learn to adjust their system to more efficiently suit their more efficient players.
    or is the system making the player more efficient?

Comment

special1 wrote: View Post
      The problem is JV is reluctant to shoot the ball. That's why he averages less shot attempts than players who get less minutes.
      Actually, I would say this is one thing JV needs to improve: he needs to get better at passing, too.
      i) he doesn't get the ball enough
      ii) when he does get it, he's highly likely to shoot it (and attracts a fair number of double teams)

The less shot attempts is more his not getting the ball. I'd like to see many more touches, and more passes from Jonas ... with more shots as a byproduct of doubling his touches.

Comment

Kuh wrote: View Post
        Actually, I would say this is one thing JV needs to improve: he needs to get better at passing, too.
        i) he doesn't get the ball enough
        ii) when he does get it, he's highly likely to shoot it (and attracts a fair number of double teams)

The less shot attempts is more his not getting the ball. I'd like to see many more touches, and more passes from Jonas ... with more shots as a byproduct of doubling his touches.
        I also think he needs to improve his reputation with officials. He reacts to every call against him (even when it's the right call), and he's the only player I have ever seen foul out in the 3rd quarter

Comment

Working...
        X