No announcement yet.

Everything Summer League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was hopping the guard play was just a 1 time thing in game 3, but my god the guards are terrible. Even Scrub isn't that impressive. Neither of them know how to dribble out of a trap.

As for coaching decisions... allowing Bruno to handle isn't the best decision. He's been picked so many times.

Comment

• remember when all y'all were saying Scrubb could play in the nba? smh

we blew out teams when Wright played and barely won or lost when he didn't. i'm confident the raps would've won the whole dang thing if Wright wasn't hurt.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Bebe needs some proper burn this year. Unleash the beast!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          Bebe needs some proper burn this year. Unleash the beast!
          He looks to good to be playing in Summer league
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Summer League Game #5 Raptors vs Blazers 10:30PM EST

Will Delon Wright play? I've had enough of these other guards who can't dribble to half court without turning it over.

Bebe has been a man amongst boys out there.

The Stormin' Norman Hype Train never stops!

Bruno after playing subpar vs Houston came to play vs Chicago last night!
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Bebe is better than Biyombo. He should be our backup C this year. I do like that both Biyombo and Bebe seem to be quick enough to play some PF as well.

Comment

• Yea Bebe is definitely better or just as good as biyombo. He should get some burn this year. I also think he's too good to be playing in the DLeague as well. We shall see what goes down but as I said I don't see Bebe getting much bigger anyway so if its his slender build that's making them not play him then they should just forget it now.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Biyombo sucks. Bring up Bebe.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I'm finding this whole Axel Toupane thing interesting. He barely plays, yet they signed him for training camp. Last night, I noticed him on the court for like a minute, and he looked great, and then he was gone. Are the Raps trying to hide him so that other teams don't become interested?
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      I'm finding this whole Axel Toupane thing interesting. He barely plays, yet they signed him for training camp. Last night, I noticed him on the court for like a minute, and he looked great, and then he was gone. Are the Raps trying to hide him so that other teams don't become interested?
                      That's a very good question. I noticed the same thing as you
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        Are the Raps trying to hide him so that other teams don't become interested?
                        From what I saw he is quick on his feet and plays good defence but other then that he is quite limited offensively. Maybe because of that he got a contract cause he will be good in practice for the other guys.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          From what I saw he is quick on his feet and plays good defence but other then that he is quite limited offensively. Maybe because of that he got a contract cause he will be good in practice for the other guys.
                          Yup most likely.

Comment

• BeBe maybe ends up backup PF after the mid-season trade with Scola and JJ as salary ballast.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              BeBe maybe ends up backup PF after the mid-season trade with Scola and JJ as salary ballast.
                              Lemme have a turn with the crystal ball next, yeah?

Comment

• I imagine they think he can work on his shot and want direct oversight in the D-League.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X