replied
    lol only bruno and bebe playing

no point of watching

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    ceez wrote: View Post
    Why isn't Powell playing?
    he got on a team so there's no point..give other scrubs a chance to showcase themselves

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    Why isn't Powell playing?

Leave a comment:

• lewro
    replied
    Thanks rocwel. Had a router prob.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    lewro wrote: View Post
    I've watched all summer league no problem with links no problem til tonight. Nothing is working for me. Plz help!
    http://www.gofeed2all.eu/watch/22101...ch-nba-tv.html

Leave a comment:

• lewro
    replied
    I've watched all summer league no problem with links no problem til tonight. Nothing is working for me. Plz help!

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    Powell didn't start

Leave a comment:

• Not Too Xabi
    replied
    http://nowwatchtvlive.me/sky-sports-...eaming-online/

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    commentators like our uniforms...yay

Leave a comment:

• Goneagainjon
    replied
    It's on NBATV

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    The stream working for you?

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    http://www.gofeed2all.eu/watch/35706...er-league.html

wake up y'all

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Bandit wrote: View Post
    Basically they just guarantee 5 games. This game means nothing beyond getting that fifth game in
    Technically it's summer league so all games are meaningless, what is worthy is individual player's performance as it relates to the team.

Leave a comment:

• BS10
    replied
    Bandit wrote: View Post
    Basically they just guarantee 5 games. This game means nothing beyond getting that fifth game in
    Cool, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    ceez wrote: View Post
    remember when all y'all were saying Scrubb could play in the nba? smh

we blew out teams when Wright played and barely won or lost when he didn't. i'm confident the raps would've won the whole dang thing if Wright wasn't hurt.
    Scrubb lived up to name, unfortunately. NBA athleticism and physicality is a level above him... and that's just summer league.

Primer wrote: View Post
    Bebe is better than Biyombo. He should be our backup C this year. I do like that both Biyombo and Bebe seem to be quick enough to play some PF as well.
    Yep. Like I said before, if we can't develop Bebe into at least a 15-20 min rotation player similar to Biyombo, then we need to scrap the entire concept of player development altogether. Just keep signing 2nd tier veterans like the Mavs, while trading away young players and picks for cap space.

Big Smack was drafted as a raw project for his physical tools (e.g. wingspan, energy,...) and he developed just enough BBIQ to become a serviceable NBA player. But Bebe has even better physical gifts... he just needs to stay healthy and learn how to play the game. The coaching and training staff have a chance to show their stuff with Bebe's development.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X