No announcement yet.

Starting 5 next season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most logical move is to start 2Pat, so that probably won't happen.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Scola is a vet....Scola is getting the NOD
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Honestly..... guys.

Could we see Biyombo start?

Now, I don't know much about the guy's offense, but I know he can't shoot. But depending on how well he plays off the ball, he might be the best fit for now.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Biyombo will best be served by playing 15 - 20 minutes a game SOME 4 mostly 5
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

JJ at the five?? Casey Smalls confirmed as greatest Raptor troll of all time.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              What I would like to see:

JV, Scola, Carroll, DD, Lowry

What I see happening:

JV, Carroll, Ross, DD, Lowry
              Why did you have to type that out...

Now i wont feel comfortable until tip-off and I see that not happening

Comment

it isnt important who starts but who finishes

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  Honestly..... guys.

Could we see Biyombo start?

Now, I don't know much about the guy's offense, but I know he can't shoot. But depending on how well he plays off the ball, he might be the best fit for now.
                  Biyombo's offensive game is pratically inexistent. He can't shoot, can't even hold the ball for too long, and also not a good passer. He dunks, rebounds and defends. That's it.

Comment

GuiJaeger wrote: View Post
                    Biyombo's offensive game is pratically inexistent. He can't shoot, can't even hold the ball for too long, and also not a good passer. He dunks, rebounds and defends. That's it.
                    sometimes he has trouble dunking. just terrible hands

Comment

Lowry
                      Dd
                      DC
                      Luis
                      JV

Scola get the nod from coach. He love his vets and Scola is a really good defensive rebounder one of our weakness' last season. Also give another dimension on O. Will constantly knock down that 18 footer. I don't think their is a better player to run that hand off with Dd on this team.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        My only worry is: Can JJ rebound like a PF?
                        Well he was by far the highest rebounder of anyone last year who didn't play the 4/5.

JJ pulled down 9.0 rebounds per 48 minutes. PP did 9.6, Amir 11.1, Tyler 12.0, and JV 15.9.
                        So JJ's probably never going to match JV, but playing at the 4 instead of the 3 he can probably up his numbers a bit, and be about as good as whoever we had last year.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          Lowry
                          Dd
                          DC
                          Luis
                          JV

Scola get the nod from coach. He love his vets and Scola is a really good defensive rebounder one of our weakness' last season. Also give another dimension on O. Will constantly knock down that 18 footer. I don't think their is a better player to run that hand off with Dd on this team.
                          Start Scola and JV and every team in the league will go small against us.
                          This will cause Casey to go small in response, as he always does.
                          This will cause us to keep one of our best weapons in JV on the bench, as always.
                          This will cause us to all go crazy, as always.

Comment

JV
                            2Pat
                            Carroll
                            Derozan
                            Lowry

I think we can survive rebounding wise. Offensively I just think Patterson is a better fit. More room for guards to drive, more space for JV PnR.

But if JJ finds his shot and rebounds well, then we will be a mismatch nightmare for other teams.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              it isnt important who starts but who finishes
                              That's what she said

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

But if JJ finds his shot and rebounds well, then we will be a mismatch nightmare for other teams.
                                I just want to point out that I read this as... If James Johnson switches positions, learns how to shoot, and rebound better it would be a nightmare for teams, which to me sounds like, if James Johnson was Paul Millsap we would giving people nightmares.

Comment

Working...
                                X