Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors win Eastern Conference in 2015-2016

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Only way is if lebron gets hurt for 20 or more games he's been remarkably durable, its bound to happen.
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

    Comment


    • #47
      What's Tanya Harding doing these days?

      Comment


      • #48
        S.R. wrote: View Post
        I'm trying so hard not to get too excited about this. It's the Raptors. Something will go wrong.

        That's what I told my wife last night and she told me I had a huge smile on my face. Must temper expectations.
        We're all so focused on NYK it would be just our luck if Denver pulled a stealth playoff run out of their asses... Mike Malone is a good coach, people are sleeping on Nurkic, and Gallo has had another summer to recover. Mudiay's looked good and who knows maybe they can snag an asset from Lawson.

        I'll pray for a top 15 pick and Masai being a great scout and anything other than that is gravy.
        It’s Ogugua season. Time to gugua.

        Comment


        • #49
          Scraptor wrote: View Post
          We're all so focused on NYK it would be just our luck if Denver pulled a stealth playoff run out of their asses... Mike Malone is a good coach, people are sleeping on Nurkic, and Gallo has had another summer to recover. Mudiay's looked good and who knows maybe they can snag an asset from Lawson.

          I'll pray for a top 15 pick and Masai being a great scout and anything other than that is gravy.
          Ah, the lowered expectations strategy.

          Comment


          • #50
            Scraptor wrote: View Post
            We're all so focused on NYK it would be just our luck if Denver pulled a stealth playoff run out of their asses... Mike Malone is a good coach, people are sleeping on Nurkic, and Gallo has had another summer to recover. Mudiay's looked good and who knows maybe they can snag an asset from Lawson.

            I'll pray for a top 15 pick and Masai being a great scout and anything other than that is gravy.
            I like Malone but he is a really traditional coach. He won't be running a D'Antoni or Karl offense that wins by chucking and hoping for the best. Nuggets will struggle to score while he teaches Mudiuay and Nurkic how to play. He got fired just as pieces were coming together

            Comment


            • #51
              Snooch wrote: View Post
              Possibly, but I dont think they are done yet, they will add a bit more.

              And if Melo is healthy and his head is on right he can win ALOT of games on his own.

              Lopez is a very good center, OQuinn is gonna have a good year there, If Afflalo finds his shot and Jose stays healthy that team contends for PLayoffs imo.

              Jose
              Afflalo
              Melo
              OQuinn
              Lopez
              Really?? What has stopped him up until this point then? He is a selfish blackhole of an athlete and always has been. He is not LeBron dominant which you seem to need to be to win games on your own.

              Comment


              • #52
                KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Only way is if lebron gets hurt for 20 or more games he's been remarkably durable, its bound to happen.
                It's possible that Cleveland's ranking in the SI figures is affected by the fact that they don't have contracts yet with Tristan Thompson and JR Smith, who were two key contributors to their success last year.

                Cleveland without TT is significantly weaker than Cleveland with.

                Comment


                • #53
                  JWash wrote: View Post
                  Yeah like idk they didn't make any significant acquisitions.

                  Afflalo still has a rep for being a good defender for some reason when he isn't one. He's just a very good jumpshooter (from mid-range, deep mid-range and 3).

                  Any Raptors fan trying to hype up Calderon must've been in a coma from ~2008-2012. He's a backup level PG. Love the guy but he's not good, plus he's like what 34 now?

                  Lopez is a solid center but he was on a really, really good Blazers team last year. Idk what his impact will be on a much weaker team.

                  Their only hope to significantly improve is if Porzingis just turns out to be a high impact rookie right off the bat which is extremely unlikely.
                  Galloway is probably their starter instead of Calderon, unless he regresses.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X